To witness !

...let us know what you think, free speech!
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: To witness !

Post by maboroshi »

You can man!

In a few different religions it is believed you can tap into the cosmic database. This is like a knowledge base that everything that has and will occur already exists.

Sometimes I believe I can tap into this database. Like I know things will happen or which change effects which path I am taking.

But then sometimes I know I am completely wrong :-P

Anyway

*cheers

Mabo

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

I think defining your own afterlife makes most sense. Then you'll have something to look forward to in dying, or at least you don't have to fear death.

I'm not sure about what I'm gonna do in my afterlife yet. Probably the same as in life: learn and create.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Lundis wrote:Probably the same as in life: learn and create.
Yeah I'll probably procrastinate and drink too :D

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

We don't have to die to journey through our life. I think that our present moment represents our accomplishment in life so far. Who we are today, is the cumulative effect of all the things, good and bad, that we experienced. Our actions today, are based on the wisdom, not knowledge, of what we have experienced.

While I appreciate the effect of my past on my present, I am more interested in what I will do in my future.

The only thing about death, it is a unique experience, and we will only get to experience it once. Unfortunately, I believe we will be like computers - when we die, we lose power to our circuits and thus no longer process data.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.