google discriminates me because of my exotic name.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

google discriminates me because of my exotic name.

Post by bad_brain »

oh nooes.... :lol:
Hello,

Our system has determined that the name you provided on your Google+ profile Taaregdrsyg Dsyhgfhsh may not actually be a name.

It may be that the name you provided is that of a business you represent. Or it may be that this is actually your name and our system made a mistake.

We've got a few options for you:
If this is the name of a business, brand, or other organization, please sign in to your Google account and change the profile's name to a representative of the organization. You can then, while logged into this profile, create a Google+ Page for the organization. Pages are designed specifically with the needs of organizations in mind, while profiles are designed for individuals.
If this is your name, please sign in and follow the instructions to submit more information and help us fix our mistake.
If you want to change the name provided, please sign in and follow the instructions to edit your profile. You can also optionally add Taaregdrsyg Dsyhgfhsh as a nickname, previous name, or transliterated name in addition to your common name, if appropriate. Learn more
If none of the above options are appropriate and you use your Google+ identity on YouTube, you can unlink your Google+ profile from YouTube. This will ensure that regular YouTube access will continue but your Google+ profile will be suspended until you take one of the actions above. If you manage a brand channel, we will soon have a better option for creating a Google-wide identity.

If you don't take one of these steps in the next 4 days, your Google+ profile will be suspended. While suspended, you will not be able to make full use of Google services that require an active profile, such as Google+, Reader, Picasa, and YouTube (if you use your Google+ identity on YouTube). This will not prevent you from using other Google services, like Gmail.

We're sorry for the inconvenience,

The Google+ team.
what a bunch of private data hungry gluttons. they also forgot one option:
In case you simply don't give a damn about a crappy google+ profile and refuse to give us all your private information you can always feel free to create dozens of new accounts with names even more fake than this one.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: google discriminates me because of my exotic name.

Post by ayu »

lol x)

I have to use my real name on there though, since my work is a Google bitch ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

skulldragon_001
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by skulldragon_001 »

Google bless America!

@cats
AdSense?

JohnB
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JohnB »

One of the reasons I loathe Google. But for some reason people I know seem to be migrating from facebook (which I also hate) to G+. I wish everyone would just come to diaspora.
Sprich mit mir!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

JohnB wrote:I wish everyone would just come to diaspora.
Agreed
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"