OMG I love SUCK-O

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

OMG I love SUCK-O

Post by Broken Angel »

I just felt like making this post just for the simple reason that everytime I get in here I fall in more and more love with this place.

I had an accident and it changed my life it was a near death experience but I survived. M recovering and will be fine in th next 6 months the whole provcess will take like 2 years from now thou.

I came in here today after like months maybe and saw the suck-o was the only thing that I wanted.... I really love this place and feel like this is my other home...!

Fanks for giving me a place where I can be and have no worries even if I share the most dark secrets abt me and my life cause I feel like ppl like Bad_Brain, DNR, Computa Thugs and others (I don't remember the names of all but I know they are my family) are looking after me and taking care of me.... Will always be there with me and for me like angels looking after me.

P.S. Computa Thugs sir m waiting for your arrival to my place so we can continue on what we talked. :oops: :oops:
:mrgreen:
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: OMG I love SUCK-O

Post by maboroshi »

Very kind words my friend. I hope you are ok though. Yes suck-o means a lot to most of us here.

Stay happy, Stay Fun

Mabo

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

welcome back 8)

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome back man, and thanks! :)

suck-o is like a safe haven of sanity for many of us....here you can be yourself, no acting, no stupid attitudes. I had the doubtful pleasure of having to hang around on g+ and other silly places for a little....and it always gave me the urge to go out and strangle people after a short time. ](*,)

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Welcome back Angel!

@BB: I cannot believe you were on G+ and didn't add me [-(

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ph0bYx wrote:I cannot believe you were on G+ and didn't add me [-(

look for my real name and you will find 3...feel free to add them all...if needed I can add you on the other 5 too... :lol:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey buddy, i thought you may have just been working hard with your business or studying hard or spending time with your gf, hope you are keeping well, chat soon *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

bad_brain wrote:
ph0bYx wrote:I cannot believe you were on G+ and didn't add me [-(

look for my real name and you will find 3...feel free to add them all...if needed I can add you on the other 5 too... :lol:
Just kidding, I can't remember the last time I logged in there... and it had so much potential.. :(