we all know him

Our very own fight club!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: we all know him

Post by DNR »

There is no fight anymore.

It takes awhile, but you learn the fight was always inside you - it was not the club.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I beg to differ. There is always a fight (I don't mean physical), and it starts when you set yourself a goal and most of the times it's the fight of you against you, like Jack and Tyler and I think that's the hardest fight always.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Men and women no longer need separate physical characteristics for survival- except to reproduce. The masculine strength is no longer needed and neither is the female nurture. Everyone has become equal.
and THAT is maybe the main problem of our time....and also one of the biggest lies. men and women are NOT equal, also not all people are equal...it's plain manipulative bullshit.
making everything equal leads to a total loss of personal values and identity.
sounds a little familiar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleichschaltung" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the values are different (actually not even as much as it might first look), the idea and the methods are the same.

clearmushroom
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by clearmushroom »

bad_brain wrote:
Men and women no longer need separate physical characteristics for survival- except to reproduce. The masculine strength is no longer needed and neither is the female nurture. Everyone has become equal.
and THAT is maybe the main problem of our time....and also one of the biggest lies. men and women are NOT equal, also not all people are equal...it's plain manipulative bullshit.
making everything equal leads to a total loss of personal values and identity.
sounds a little familiar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleichschaltung" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the values are different (actually not even as much as it might first look), the idea and the methods are the same.
Not all equal in all respects, but there are basic things which we all share in common, and that's what most people keep getting confused. Being similar in some of our base needs, and some beliefs, doesn't mean we are all the same person.
Just look at America's youth if you want proof that this is just deteriorating humans down.
(09:53:37 AM) hd: eppikk you're a fucking hipster

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I agree we men and women are NOT equal, but we are all humans and all live in the same shoe box. :)
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Broken Angel »

OMG this is a huge Topic in our country and Girls (Females) misuse it big time... I also feel that we are not equal and no one individual is equal to another in any aspect whatsoever... Genetically or otherwise. I feel that masculine power and feminine nurture are not necessary because we know how to cope up with things but doesn't mean that we are equal...
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel