Yayay

Need help!!!!

Post by Yayay »

:x How do u do the code thingy :?: :cry:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Lol, sorry man, but that basic of a question isn't gonna get you anywhere. Tell us what your interests are in computers, then we'll help you get started.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

yayay

Post by DNR »

I have seen the posts you have made thus far.
You do have some interest in hacking but I see you do not know how to approach this.

I suggest you take the time to read over the other posts/threads, you will learn how to get started, as many other neos have come before you. Be smart, learn from others questions. There are threads on how-to-begin-hacking, hacking basics, hacking ethics,coding basics, tools tutorials, etc.

You are too green at this time to even begin actual study. IMHO. But you are welcome here as long as you follow the rules here.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

And try this next time, when a idea merge from your head, look on a way to make it, if your stuck, try to get it on your own. This will help you to make good and fast research in the future. Finally, if you are still stuck, search if a topic exist for that subject.

Maybe you'll find what you want, beginner have come by b4 you you know :P . If you can't find anything, just create a new topic with a GOOD title, we don't apreciate title like: Help me, I need help, PLzzzzz, etc...

P.S.: When you have question that is relate to one of our forum topic, plz try to avoid sending PM's because maybe other people have the same question.

On this, have fun being a part of the suck-o comunitie :)
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.