emotional feelings on computathug

Our very own fight club!
joebox
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

emotional feelings on computathug

Post by joebox »

I think computathug is very rude and I don't know why he is in indonesia teaching in schools. You should leave bro their isp is blocking illegal downloads.
Award winning Unlimited Web Hosting
$1.81/month http://www.topratedhostservice.com
3 free domains | $100.00 Free advertising credits | Free Custom website design

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: emotional feelings on computathug

Post by ayu »

joebox wrote:I think computathug is very rude and I don't know why he is in indonesia teaching in schools. You should leave bro their isp is blocking illegal downloads.
I quote:
1: There will be no harassment of any user on suck-o forums nor the IRC. Such actions include the private messaging of insults, flaming, and degrading the user behind their back. If you are holding a grudge against another member, do not take it out in the forum. Flaming another member on the forum because you have something against that member will in most cases get your post deleted or the thread locked. Take it out in PM in effort to try to solve the issue instead and let's keep a comfortable atmosphere on suck-o.
10. The staff on Suck-o work hard to keep the party going. We review posts 24/7 and make sure that the forum is active and that there is always something fun going on. We will not tolerate any kind of disrespect against any staff member, we work our butts off for you. Disrespect can result in warnings, up to a ban.

You better calm down now.
I'm tired of giving you any more chances.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

if you feel treated inappropriate by anyone you can use the PM function to complain.

what thuggy is doing in indonesia is not your business, and it is also far beyond your knowledge. I highly recommend to keep your feet still now and not trying to start some personal crusade here....because then you will have to deal with ME.
I hope I made myself clear.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

joebox wrote:I think computathug is very rude and I don't know why he is in indonesia teaching in schools. You should leave bro their isp is blocking illegal downloads.
May i ask why you feel i am very rude? Are you referring to the post in which you made a pointless comment? I also found that a little rude as someone had taken their time out to write the article and rather than giving an insight to your own view you decided on spamming the message board with something useless.

As to my regards on teaching children in Indonesia you have very little knowledge of me or what i have been doing over the last 12 months....... for one thing, i have not been teaching them how to download through a proxy or VPN to get their illegal downloads. Instead i have invested my own time on money on dedicating my life to children whose lives are less fortunate than most and to hope to give them a better chance on providing them selves with a better future.

Soon i will be in Cambodia helping children that are even worse off than the ones i have already helped, which is just over a thousand so far and this is what i have dedicated my life too.

What will i gain from all this????

Absolutely nothing except the hope that one day people will realize that life is not just about themselves. If we do not work to help provide a better future for the next generation as well as teach them about the environment we live in then the world will be destroyed much quicker than it is and the main problem this will be caused by is self egotistical people that only think about themselves.

I hope my reply is enough to satisfy your thirst for adversary comments but i will not waste my time getting into a dual with anyone who only wants to be a keyboard warrior, that wants to complain about the world when all they want to do is chase the one thing that will destroy this world..... the chase for that thing called money, yes the one thing that people strive for in this ill begotten world where people believe that the little pieces of paper in their pockets actually belong to them and have never taken the time to actually read what them so called pieces of paper actually say. It is only a promissory note to say i promise to pay the bearer of..... the pieces of paper also say BANK OF...... which means actually they own the paper not you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promissory_note

A promissory note is a negotiable instrument, wherein one party (the maker or issuer) makes an unconditional promise in writing to pay a determinate sum of money to the other (the payee), either at a fixed or determinable future time or on demand of the payee, under specific terms.
What will you do when they tell your paper is worth what it is? just paper while the banks collect all the natural resources on the planet and you only have paper.

Roll it up and try to feed it a chicken, the chicken wont eat it.

Now if you have something to say then at least provide me with some evidence of what you say and at least give me something to read that i will be happy to read.

You might even ask what this little rant is about, well i see why you want to spam the boards for seo purposes with your award winning services so you can make lots of little pieces of paper. We don't mind you having that in your signature even though i doubt very much you have won any awards but if you are wanting to boost your own ratings then please give us something a little more to read.

Lesson over for today.

Have a nice day and be thankful this is in the rant and debate board [-o<
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

joebox

Post by joebox »

sorry thought this was a fight club rant section. I'll take it to pm
Award winning Unlimited Web Hosting
$1.81/month http://www.topratedhostservice.com
3 free domains | $100.00 Free advertising credits | Free Custom website design

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

joebox wrote:sorry thought this was a fight club rant section. I'll take it to pm
The rules still apply
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oook...I will lock this thread now. because it was pretty stupid right from the start anyway. :lol: :P
shake hands via PM, play a round of chess, and all is good. :wink: