Nuke north korea

Our very own fight club!
joebox
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Nuke north korea

Post by joebox »

Nuke North korea https://soundcloud.com/eyeentertaining/ ... -korea-eye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; will north korea get nuked soon?
Award winning Unlimited Web Hosting
$1.81/month http://www.topratedhostservice.com
3 free domains | $100.00 Free advertising credits | Free Custom website design

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Nuke north korea

Post by ayu »

You created two threads with the same name and content.
You really need to learn to check what you post, and make sure that you don't double post, as I have cleaned up after you several times before.

Also, I don't think North Korea will be nuked, because the consequences would be pretty extreme.
Not only would loads of innocent people die, the area around the explosion would not be habitable for a long time.
And it would probably become the starting event of a third world war, which could be the end of us all.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I predict that nothing will happen. Our dear leader is just showing that he can rule without fear and thus establishing his position at the top.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

good one ph0... :lol:

joebox

Post by joebox »

Thanks cats, I''ll check next time.

There twitter and flickr accounts were hacked 8) maybe they will get nuked soon. Other countries have alienated north korea and placed sanctions on them. When the usa nukes them it will not only be approved but a real budget saver as well. Obama is into the whole economics thing so it would be great for the deficit if war is eminent. A certain amount of uranium should be adequately placed to limit the radiation spread along with precision. Send a warning to the citizens. What if somebody else drops a nuclear bomb in north korea?
Award winning Unlimited Web Hosting
$1.81/month http://www.topratedhostservice.com
3 free domains | $100.00 Free advertising credits | Free Custom website design

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

there will be no nuking. if North Korea would launch a missile they would face total annihilation within a few minutes...I am even sure there would be a military coup d'état in case the leaders would send out the command to launch missiles because everyone with half a brain would know it's absolutely suicidal and plain insane.
it's all about "we are SO serious about this!" in order to achieve concessions in context with the international isolation...it's all about "give us money" in the end. and history has shown that this even usually works.

Hiram

Post by Hiram »

For any serious threat, if real, a pre-emptive strike is necessary.
But what kind of strike will it be?
Supposing North Korea went first, what kind of response will it be?
Nuking seems to be top on the list !
This World, this Universe, belongs to All in it;
you just have to know exactly where you belong!!!

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

There are anti-missile launchers all around North Korea by now, and around all their potential targets as well.
Anything leaving that little country will be blown back to the dark ages.

I'm not worried.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

right cats.
I also agree with Hiram about pre-emptive strikes, but that should have happened BEFORE they got their hands on nuclear weapons, to be precise as soon as there was information about them trying to get some. that's why I don't understand all those "diplomatic" attempts in context with Iran.

thread moved to proper board.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Just a few thoughts on the matter,

A nuclear deterrent has never failed, no nuclear power wants a nuclear war, and N.Korea has had S.Korea under an iron curtain of biological and chemical artillery for over 50 years now... so; I'm with the voice of reason, nothing will happen.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

i agree with most it wont go there i for one still dont think they have the tec

and its two puffer birds just puffing and showing off but the us did start trouble and as always stuck our nose where it didnt belong that made Korea break the cease fire of the Korean war i say stupid obama and cabinet

thats like Iraq and other areas over there very sore subject but has to be said for one after 911 bush said it was whatever not to make them us then we find out we are trying to make them our government religion and freedom for women and other stuff thats there way of life

gee you come to my house and try to change everything it would be the same there killing our men over shit they shouldn't evan be over there for and what a joke all this time to get that crazy bastard bullshit political propaganda

and notice genocide and most everything that started that war goes on in Africa and the places over there and us does nothing because they dont have oil we want to control this country makes me sick then they start trying to take all our freedom and privacy look up on star recording and spying look up fbi takes it to far

i dont watch [-( tv or the net i refuse to see how much more stupid the us can get or how many shootings this week in whatever city

ok i feel better thats my rant and i wont take rebuttals lmao
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

lol, you are all.over.the.place.

watch out for the black helicopters :D
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

the last thing i have to say since yall think im so funny and not uo to your typing standards oh whaaaaaaaaa

all government all wars are to profit or try to profit the country standing like hmm we like to fight oil companies bush family is in bed with everyone over there then they scam oil shortage etc

conspiracy theory hmm in done talking this forum so why not jfk was going to shut down Vietnam Obama said first election i will bring them home and end it yet both and others changed there minds very interesting

fbi and others knew about horrible 911 and the planning for a time

i hate my communist country but i love and support those willing to stand up and fight no matter what i support salute and demand better care for our troops when they get home look up suicide wife and other just going crazy for what they did and saw we are communist now but still have wonderful men and women who die for it and the many lost and missing in Vietnam and the horrible homecoming the had

thats all i have to say like it or shove it thats the end of discussion
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon