conservative and proud

Our very own fight club!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: conservative and proud

Post by bad_brain »

I am most likely the most conservative person you can imagine. being conservative has nothing at all to do with being a racist, nazi, and all the other silly names the usual suspects give people like me/us. actually it's the opposite: THEY are the nazis, because THEY can not accept opinions (and even facts) not congruent to theirs....and in order not having to discuss about it (because then they might lose) they try to disqualify their opponent's POV by implying they want to build the 4th Reich and whatnot. and this is pretty much the same strategy every fascist/totalitarian regime/ideology uses.
loving your country and being proud of your culture and heritage is nothing bad, it's simply natural, because it's a part of your identity, and it also does not make a racist out of you....being a racist means to hate other races, it doesn't mean that you have to be ashamed of your own in order not to be labeled as one, right? for some odd reason only whites can be racists, that's the "caucasian guilt" people from the left political spectrum love to indoctrinate into other people's heads....but that's totally silly. labeling a whole race as bad for what others did hundreds of years ago, like slavery, is plain idiotic...because every race had such "not so bright moments" in their history, which would mean everyone sucks....which is actually a good way to see it imo. :lol:

you will surely enjoy this video:
[youtube][/youtube]

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

People like to label and generalize stuff and especially other people, so when you say you're conservative you're automatically put in the same box as the Christian nut-heads, KKK's and such, whether you like it or not. Of course there are people, like me, that don't necessarily generalize and wouldn't do that to you, but I think we're a tiny minority in this world.

I'll have to read up some more details about conservationism to be able to give you my opinion of it, maybe even start a debate. We could use an old fashion debate to spice things up.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, for me being conservative means (and that's where the word comes from) to preserve the old values, like you cultural heritage....and the european heritage is based on christianity and judaism. I am an atheist for example, but without the christian values we would live much more unfree imo and would be like 200 years behind (just look at the countries without christian values)....now christian values are labeled as "bad", and at the same time freedom is taken away more and more. not an accident imo.

Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Oppconsulting »

me im not so sure i just know i have Jesus and pray

church no watch listen and cuss so beats me not the traditional

religions conservative all that dont matter its the person it the way they act manners honer integrity etc

i see nothing else to many claim racism when the disgrace there race and bring them all down ignorance stupidity and no slang accents dont care just educated speech

only problem i have with gays is marriage that where im a hardcore christian
only other thing is always putting on a show tv etc no not back in the closet but like the rest of us thats all i have known a few great men and friends no race religion or preference

for me its actions not any other judgement ignorant and stupidity

the US i may dissapear for this but o well

The US has become a communist country spying tracing drones over our heads that they have admitted read fine print on new cars gps you travel will be collected for bla bla bla

they have taken freedom taken a right i support sharing big rich company software and music they make millions the little guys i always pay and help now everything including all the net when i started years ago some but the net was uncensored for the most part

in my eyes they have taken everything the war political for oil and crap we have navy seals and above the seals marine force recon and then the ones never spoke and never buried didnt exist and its still not over bunch of BS

plus Africa has genocide all the time to we outrage and go there no they dont have resources we want

on top of that bush lied we are taking the Muslim way of life away voting woman's freedom and so on that is not theres

i love and support my troops there dedication and all

but as far as this country it is formed on treason from Brittan or whatever it was blood slaughtered the Indians and so much more this country was founded on crap and is now becoming and going back to crap

the patriot act fbi tapping onstar recording and tracking they can make you dissapear and just say your a terrorist or threat bunch of BS :-({|= #-o
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

how do you get your act together and work hard that puzzles me not to start anything

and which side of government i dont care or get that far i dont get into news politics just once in a while catch whats going to hell or been busted

i listen to music not tv or news news lies shooting and focus on bad not positive

and i agree we all fuck up and make mistakes but when its a history of nonstop then it catches my attention

and yes i dont know truly what conservative is but will be looking up soon

and i believe that like you said not sure if on same page as you but my view is a country going to shit and people screaming government police etc shut the hell up and help and show kindness judgmental lazy country needs to stand up and see the difference self dependance can bring

heres another good video make the country this way see where crime goes

[youtube][/youtube] =D> \:D/
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

bad_brain wrote:I am an atheist for example, but without the christian values we would live much more unfree imo and would be like 200 years behind (just look at the countries without christian values)....
http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_atheist.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Other than Vietnam (not too familiar with the inner workings of the county but based on media I don't think it's a good one to live in) I don't see any problem with the other countries.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hmm...could you name some? other than Japan I can't think of one. and I don't mean it like "people living there are bad" or something, I mean it like "they have a lot of problems in context with human rights, economy, education". :-k

opp, I have seen reports about that sheriff and his prison style, and imo that's how prison should be. it shouldn't be a place like where everything is pretty much the same as outside, just the drugs being more expensive. a huge problem is of course the overcrowding in prisons, but that's caused by people getting more and more violent, not because laws getting more and more strict imo. :-k

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

I doubt that countries like Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark have a lot of problems in those context. In fact, compared to the ex-Yugoslavian countries which are very religious, those countries look like utopias.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh, I think you got me a little wrong there. I didn't mean christian values like "people being all religious", I mean christian values as foundation of the society itself. values that work as moral code. of course you are totally right about a society which is actively "religious" usually being a bad thing, see former yugoslavia, see ireland, see the middle east. :wink:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh come ooon...I was so looking forward to watch "the purge" now you ruined it. [-(
oook...j/k....already from the trailer I knew it's definitely a movie I will NEVER watch because the plot is already plain stupid. :roll: :lol:
but yeah, I know what you mean....it's not even "feminism" anymore, now it's "genderism"...where men and women are 100% the same. but punching a woman in the teeth for having a foul mouth like you would do it with a man and plenty of other things: no-no..baaad! it's hypocrite bullshit. men and women (should) have equal rights, but they are still not the same, because else good ol' nature would have made us like those snails (and other strange lifeforms) that can reproduce by themselves because they are both genders at once.

and I agree with your views on tradition, BUT I still think reforms should never replace (or try to remove) the heritage, because else it would also be a loss of identity....national identity in this case. and we all have seen where it ends when political classes are trying to remove the national identity from people, like in Yugoslavia or the UssR...next will be the EU. of course preserving traditions or the heritage should never be used as lame excuse for behaving like a complete idiot...common sense should always override traditions.

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

I strongly disagree with BB on equal my dad raised me and its my own belief too

if a woman is not acting like a woman she gets what men get knocked the hell out

the number one killer of my friends police is domestic disturbances

you know why they all fight struggle and focus on the guy and dont see his girl a kid grab a gun if a woman can blow us and law enforcement away

then why the hell not treat the same and get the same

manners polite swear raise hell fine no problem ignore a a few slaps ok again but all out aggression hell judge me but i am not holding back anymore there level determens our level back im not into beating women or wife's hell when i was a response officer i beat the hell out of a few wife beaters

but true hard aggression i will return what they give hell my wife slaps pushes etc not a attack venting or you earned it i never return hers the most i have done is pine her with my big hand around her neck like those c clamps made sure not hurt or strangle just pinned til calmed down i gladly have never had that line crossed in my life so far

and another point on that my ex wife loved to kick the shit out of me when my disability mad me fall instead of helping up just kicked and i have vowed my whole life a cheater etc would be ICU or dead but my ex cheated and on top of that had her lover beat me with a steel bar with 3 of his friends so i couldn't fight back or they would jump in im no chuck Norris so i let it happen i never slapped on the way to the ER or beat her for it

my contradiction is just violence i will return

i cant describe or give a better picture or explanation than that

us and country all wage wars over religion the us what religion is king the other country beats me

without the hippie i like john Lennon john cougar melencamp song peaceful world

i was on a committee back when i went to church had a useless wont happen purpose to unite and end segregation among the different beliefs

beautiful picture but wont happen

i may be way off subject or where its gone sorry i have short attention span lol

i dont see religion or what the name of this post means i dont see that hate religion science whatever race creed religion or preferences

i see people i see nothing else i judge not on race religion or preference

i judge by ignorance stupidity talking slang and other uneducated crap and just the person they are

off topic Mexicans were mentioned here somewhere only problem i have is illegal sneaking in etc the us was founded mostly by different country's but they went through the immigration process its not fair to them to shelter give rights and take much needed jobs because they work cheaper hell no one immigration two same pay no sneaky under whatever paying Americans are on the streets family's because of those practices

and this lousy country ignores our homeless the number of places offers etc not there they should have shelter offered help find out what put them on the street and try it may fail but try you may put allot back into working society

big percentage mental problems another big percentage vets wow you put your lif out there and we thank you by homelessness

the amount of untreated ptsd and other mental problems or war is out of hand and what does this great country do mostly nothing a small bit of help far from enough

the numbers and stories are scary the amount that kill there family themselves and more one marine sniper shot his wife at work

ok ill shut up way off topic just had to say my pissed off part
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

bad_brain wrote:oh, I think you got me a little wrong there. I didn't mean christian values like "people being all religious", I mean christian values as foundation of the society itself. values that work as moral code. of course you are totally right about a society which is actively "religious" usually being a bad thing, see former yugoslavia, see ireland, see the middle east. :wink:
Hah, yeah, you got me confused a little bit (and worried LOL). Anyway, it might be so but I still believe that religious values are overrated, but I guess that's a topic for itself :)

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

sorry i get so confusing i confuse my self and scary thats my life lmao
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Oppconsulting wrote:sorry i get so confusing i confuse my self and scary thats my life lmao
don't we all do sometimes? :lol:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

pfour wrote:What is ridiculous is that I was talking to this chick at the bar and she seemed intelligent so we talked about politics and I was like I am a conservative. She gave me the weirdest look like I just told her I was a tranny or have two penises. Shes like- you're Indian and Indians (and other minorities) vote for Democrats. What do you have against gay marriage? And well you know what happens next. She obviously left in less than a minute.
You misjudged and thought she was intelligent.. in a way its your fault. And who talks about politics in bars anyway?
I consider myself to be a conservative as well but i dont go around telling strangers about it. Neither do i care what they are or what they think of me.. But that's just me.

My point is, it seems you're too much bothered by what others are thinking about you, or you're feeling the need for someone's approval. You do not need anyone's approval, and if you stop caring about what others think about you, you'll start enjoying life even more. I am not saying dont give damn to anyone.. i am just saying only worry about the ones closest to you, and those who really matter to you, your closest friends, your partner, parents etc.

Human psychology is too complicated for anyone to fully comprehend, what drives each and every individual, what makes them think what they think, you can never know, so why bother? If you can sleep at night knowing what you are, that's all that matters.

Life is too short to worry about so many things.. so chose your priorities, what matters to you most, provided you're not hurting anyone else in the process.