opinon on secreat read it

Our very own fight club!
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

opinon on secreat read it

Post by Oppconsulting »

ok not trying to get my post count up or any crap like that just bored and the voices wont shut up lmao

ok this is probably going to get out of hand or whatever

the secret i wanted in here instead of title

zombie Apocalypse and doomsday peppers

me im tired of zombie bullshit and movies that just gets worse or that stupid tv show (evan though that show had some dam good special effect for tv) 8O

the last good movie series that had decent not as good as the first was

Resident Evil =D> =D> these so called horror crap is crap 80s 90s hell raiser Freddy Jason were not that great but hell raiser and a few other i cant remember were awesome

it seems each new year this shit goes down the toilet

and now whenever it started(very sorry for next statement just my opinion)
this dam zombi apocalypse bullshit

and then these doomsday preparers take kids the min they can hold a gun teach them to shoot and fear the world(hmmm any relation to all gun violence)

i dont fear or think about it and dont bother or worrie me i just have different views and other stuff

thats my opinion yell at me or just post your points of view

although i do have to say those doomsday shelters would make a nice house

also those missile silo houses cool i could seal my self in and no one would even know im gone lmao
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: opinon on secreat read it

Post by bad_brain »

just a few days ago I have seen a report on TV about some weirdos in the USA who TOTALLY believe zombies are real and the zombie apocalypse will happen ("the question is not if it will happen, the question is when")....they gather arms, food, and whatnot in shelters. most hilarious was their "scientific" explanation for this: the government (of course) has the zombie virus already and is testing it on citizens....and as "proof" there was something that happened years ago where some people went totally nuts and killed each other (most of them were on drugs...duh).
to make it even more hilarious (and "scientific") one of those "zombie experts" was walking to the crime scene, which was simply a sidewalk next to a highway in a city and announced (in a profoundly scientific way) "yes, this was definitely a perfect place for the government to test the zombie virus"...erm...what? why on earth they should test something like that in their own country in the public and not in a secret CIA prison camp somewhere in the 3rd world...DUH!

imo this is nothing but a symptom of people having lost control of their lives and in order not having to do anything about it they delude themselves into silly "the end is near!" scenarios...because hey, why doing anything about your shitty life NOW when much worse things are DEFINITELY coming up SOON? :roll:

Oppconsulting

Re: opinon on secreat read it

Post by Oppconsulting »

yea i cant help lmao at it all and how wired and crazy they get over it its like ghost and big foot hunters you go guys you need a life and a new hobby more than me #-o *thumb*

although theres in Haitian culture or one of them the original voodoo they have a mix of crap posins etc that they call zamba it makes you like one or stops crap so much they bury you alive i cant remember which but its not real zombies

but that belief religion i stay the hell away from allot in the US is new Orleans man some stuff you just dont mess or make fun of

but yea every day worse and worse look on utube for doomsday preparers and see the wild elaborate and dam expensive shelter they are buying holy crap i watch those shows when im bored
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon