computer acts like problem stuff deleted off backup drive

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

computer acts like problem stuff deleted off backup drive

Post by Oppconsulting »

First thanks BB for not doing or being slow to what i asked you to do

ok lets try to get this understandable

i messed up and used win 7 backup

i now have my backup music from the usb on the pc strange

next strange one i told backup drop on the usb drive not a folder just the usb terabyte main

drive i cant find a backup anywhere

my music backup is two or more sub directories below the main like f: or whatever letter

now first problem a sub another level down lost my most important music sub instrumental its gone

if the backup had did this why one folder why not all my music and sub folders there are thousands of files under a main sub that breaks into those that i have confused you with

why didnt it wipe all under backup

every program every backup no matter who made it does everything if you fuck up a setting it wipes the whole soure to backup to not pick and choose im very pissed and confused a singled out folder buried deep that the simple description of it

a folder deep but only one folder not a file not a hair out of place

next all everyone in the book file recovery freezes jams and im using usb file recovery software

then what i wonder if connected is like my posts the dual core amd 4 gigs of ram wont run right just two browser pages bring the net and pc to its knees to many flash and other ads etc and the page can no joke up to a min or blank till all pages closed

just wont run normal that i saw with the intell version the cpu meter gadget (yes i know gadgets use processor and mem but i only run two and it shows next to zero usage)

anyway thats shows both cpus pegged most all the time

i have run stress test mem board cpu everything on boot disk hdd surface scans

i use a boot disc program to read smart logs nothing

it wont show its dam head all i can get is once a day or every couple days the usb hooked to tv to play music will reset

and i do finally have perfect copy of windows no problems like other copies except these

so is this software hardware something hiding and waiting to blow i dont know or where to post

if i confused sorry just ask and tell how to let you know better

thanks
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Re: computer acts like problem stuff deleted off backup drive

Post by floodhound2 »

I'm sorry my friend but your post is messy, confusing and the straight truth is its probably not your fault. Please write complete sentences and or slow down - have a friend read it without you giving them a preface. I bet we can help but we need to establish the language first.

The dumbing of America is becoming more crisp with each day - dont let this be a issue. :)
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ