blackshades untrustworthy

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: blackshades untrustworthy

Post by computathug »

TinMan wrote:
Kirk wrote:As some of you may know a few months ago i got arrested for hacking. ill keep the details to those who know. however, the cybercrimes division was able to find me thanks to that wonderful group Blackshades. They went to Blackshades and requested info on an IP and with servers in Germany and themselves unable to be prosecuted, they deemed fit to give them my IP. I was using their VPN service among other things. retaliation? no, however i will make it a point to post my discovery paperwork where they are listed in every forum i can find so this doestnt happen again. i will be uploading that in a few days times.

kirk

Hey bud, sorry to hear. There are a lot of rat finks out there. I'm a member of several hacking forums and have seen all kinds of lowlifes. There's one in particular who doesn't know a damned thing about hacking but trolls hacker forums anyway. Then launches all these stupid attacks against members of them. So I know how you feel. Snitches are some of the lowest. Especially ones that want attention so much that they will post anything you deem private like messages, then call you names when doing it while accusing you of being someone else. A filth that does that is the worst kind of bully.

You got my vote as a steadfast type of guy. You get home and take care of your son
and we're all pulling for you. *thumb*
I think you should have read the rest of the thread...
Kirk wrote:I would like to point out that the trustworthiness of a few of the suck-o crew is beyond reproach with me and should they ever need anything from me they have but to ask. thank you.

kirk
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

TinMan
forum buddy
forum buddy

Re: blackshades untrustworthy

Post by TinMan »

Well the OP has my vote for being a stand-up kind of guy. I'm not sure what all happened just that blackshades are a snitch.