Post by reparto »

https://www.humblebundle.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dead Space 1 and 3 (no 2???)
Crysis 2
Burnout Paradise
Mirror's Edge
Medal of Honor
Battlefield 3
Sims 3 plus 3 expansion packs and 1 DLC (essentially 4 DLC)

You get the first 6 games if you donate $1 per game the bottom 2 are unlocked if you donate more than average per game. You can also choose how the money is distributed among charities.
8 triumphant games. Pay what you want and get the terrifying sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3; the original bone-chilling horror shooter Dead Space; the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition; the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box; the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor; and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge. Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack) and the unrivaled military shooter Battlefield 3.
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Origin Humble Bundle

Post by bad_brain »

hm, that's actually a nice idea....and the games are definitely good ones, I might get them...too bad Dead Space 2 isn't in there, the whole Dead Space series alone would make it a killer deal... :-k

reparto
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Origin Humble Bundle

Post by reparto »

They have added another two games:
Populous
C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising

These can be unlocked with any donation and are available for people who have already paid.
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services