Americas Army

About your favorite games!
Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Americas Army

Post by Psychopathic-Midget »

I've been playing this game for a few months now and have gotten 51 honor. Would be more if I dididn't retaliate freindly fire with freindly fire and frag medcs that wouldn't heal me. :lol: Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew any exploits on maps Mount Mckenna and Bridge crossing. Just for fun of course, I wouldn't pull that stuff in an honor server.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Psychopathic-Midget, asking for exploits to any game is against the rules. Also, that game is run by the american government to try and persuade people to join the american army.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

gogeta70 wrote:Psychopathic-Midget, asking for exploits to any game is against the rules. Also, that game is run by the american government to try and persuade people to join the american army.
Maybe I should've explained myself better:
Me and my freinds like to play on servers we set up (you have to join them by IP address, they're not paid for) and we all just play each other for fun. I also play on various cheat servers and I'd probably use em on those. That aside now, since that particular subject is a no, who else plays this game?

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I know your intent wasn't malicious, i was just letting you know. ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Psychopathic-Midget
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Well thanks for the heads up bro. :)