I'm back after like 5 years?

Introduce yourself here....
rhysh
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

I'm back after like 5 years?

Post by rhysh »

Back, after many years.

I know some of you will remember me for noobish posts and childish shit but i've come a long way since then.

I've matured up alot, learnt alot and made major achievements over the last few years.

Lots of things have changed, I left for a different part of what once was a scene which is now dead. Last time I had anything to do with Suck-o was when BB randomly showed up on the h4cky0u IRC which I was op on.

17 months later I quit my job in IT due to a court case (Assault related) which is still going.

I have recently come back online and nobody is around anymore so I figured I'd say hi where some people are.

Anyways just saying hi

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: I'm back after like 5 years?

Post by maboroshi »

Welcome back!

I have been sitting at my desk this whole time waiting for you :-O

j/k

Look forward to any posts you contribute.

*cheers

Mabo!

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

Im surprised that so many people from here are still around. Is Mad-hatter still around by any chance? Saw him on WLM as a one off ages ago but yeah never again since

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

and they all come back sooner or later...muahahaha!! :twisted:

j/k...welcome back dude! :)
hehe, I remember when I came to that IRC channel....I just don't remember anymore why... :lol:

IT job related assault case? 8O

and hmmm...nope, Mad Hatter doesn't ring a bell, but yeah, most of the old core members are still around, so you will definitely see a bunch of familiar faces...;)

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Welcome back.

Hatter hasn't been around for a bit, stopped coming around several years ago from what I remember.

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

Yeah it was a very strange moment when I saw you on there Badbrain haha.

As for my job I had to let it go due to some office politics and some court case which is ongoing, assault related.

As for Mad-Hatter he went off for ages then randomly signed in for a couple of minutes to which I said hi and had a 2 min convo, never seen him since.

Anyways.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Welcome back, last i remember of you was getting into trouble for letting stink bombs off on trains or something :-99
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

rhysh

Post by rhysh »

Hahaha yes computathug that was me it made local headlines.

I think back on it now being familiar with law and realise just how lucky I was to get off that, thankfully i've grown up since

They had 13+ charges against me some of which were terrorist related(Dafuq?) but because I was just under 16 they couldn't do shit to me because of something called the 'Young offenders act' :lol:

Check out the news article too :D

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/pol ... 53130.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To add insult to injury I quote the words of the police from another related article

"Angry police warn they will throw "full force of the law" at malicious pranksters after exploding stink bombs caused a terrorism scare on a train in Sydney's north this morning."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/sti ... 87796.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;