No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
- The Architect
- Posts: 1127
- Joined: 15 Jun 2005, 16:00
- Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;
Sry, I didn't knew where to post this
Anyway, have fun.
Here's the website at the end
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.
- Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 09 Aug 2006, 16:00
Damn thats crazy but pretty cool at the same time not that i would ever use that for anything.
- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
- Posts: 1090
- Joined: 02 Jan 2006, 17:00
- Location: Mississippi, U.S.A.
I almost posted that about key locks being outdated, but I don't remember why I didn't post it.
[Edit] I also think Mag Locks would be better. In one of the hotels in Fussen the door felt like it was locked via magnets.
- Posts: 3253
- Joined: 25 Jun 2005, 16:00
Damn... i was gonna try it here at my house, but i don't have a spare key i can use. Shit...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...