Keylogger for firefox

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
ilkjester
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Keylogger for firefox

Post by ilkjester »

Ok well I can't seem to find a keylogger that monitors internet activity for firefox. I can only find them for Internet explorer. I want to know who goes on my computer while im working and where they go but I can't seem to find a keylogger that works for firefox. Do you guys know of any?

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

Okay nevermind ive finally found one after rethinking my search terms.

ilkjester

Post by ilkjester »

ok nevermind it said actual spy monitors firefox but it doesnt work for me if anyone knows one that works or could help me figure out why actual spy doesnt monitor firefox i would appreciate it.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sfy keylogger does... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

outside the box thinking

Post by DNR »

Open your Mind, think outside of the box. You got so focused on Firefox that you did not consider other options. A simple keylogger (as suggested by B_B) will record keystrokes, that means typed in URLs. Other Spyware can also take screenshots (helpful as keyloggers won't show the otherside of the IM convos or Email contents). Since you own the computer, you can install and run the programs, and leave the computer on as bait (who can resist a live console).

Why not do computer forensics after someone has used the computer. You might be able to replay cookies for autologins of the previous user (fun at internet cafes, always shutdown or delete cookies after using one), view screen names or the browser history.

Hacking means including the Big Picture and working various levels of it.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.