Suggestion

Stuff that don´t fit in the other categories.
scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Suggestion

Post by scatter »

I have almost 60 Gbs of ebooks downloaded from everywhere, deep web and clearnet websites ( there are no copyrights laws where I live : even music CDs and winodws CDs are sold everywhere , the gov even uses pirated copies of windows) so I thought maybe some of these ebooks may be interesting and I know most of you live in countries where you can't download such things so I thought of making a drop box account where I upload these ebooks and you can open them to read them online without taking the risk of downloading them what do you think? will be that useful for someone? :)

PS: I kn0w ebooks are boring , better to read them in books form but well here I can t find such ebooks anywhere and if I want them I have to ask for them from a foreign country

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Suggestion

Post by bad_brain »

had to call Saul Goodman first... :lol:
obviously it's legal to read ebooks online even if uploading them was illegal because it violates copyrights...so yes: go ahead!
feel free to open a personal thread for this, the "general computing" or "links" boards would be appropriate....I will sticky the thread then... :wink:

P.S. please make sure they can ONLY be read, if a download link would be contained on the reader pages it would make it illegal again.

scatter

Post by scatter »

okay then I will start uploading from now :D

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Moved to general computing.
Please post in the right sections of the board.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"