Bitcoin to paypal and vice versa

Infos, Mining, Trading
reparto
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Bitcoin to paypal and vice versa

Post by reparto »

If you ever have a need to convert bitcoin to paypal or vice versa without worrying about getting ripped off I would suggest using http://www.virwox.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, use Linden Dollars (Second Life Currency) as an exchange medium and you should get most of the value of what you started with.

Note: they have deposit limits on paypal to stop large scale money laundering
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Bitcoin to paypal and vice versa

Post by bad_brain »

interesting... :-k
from my personal experience Paypal forces you to verify your identity (once) when a specific transfer limit is reached by sending them a copy of your ID card, I don't remember anymore what it was in my case (and it might differ from country to country anyway). but I can say that Paypal isn't really checking the data you provide as long as it looks legit they will accept it... :-99

scatter

Post by scatter »

well b_b the prob after that is cashing out the money :p and I think that s why some banksters where caught for laundering, there are always bankers to make life easy ( never knew one at least yet but am sure there are few ones :D )

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

of course...but with PP you can at least buy a lot of shiny things you can sell afterwards. ok, you still have to find a way to get the stuff delivered then to an anonymous place (or at least one that doesn't lead to you), but that should be easier then getting an anonymous bank account... :wink:

scatter

Post by scatter »

yup fact and that s why drops exist :p not sure if that s how they are called but I see many spammers using them : people who receive shopped things under a fake identity and take a part and send the rest for the spammer

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

not just drops, but boxing techniques too.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

the way it's done here a lot is by putting a fake name on the letterbox/bell button of empty apartments in huge complexes and then simply wait inside the building at the usual times when the postman shows up.