Some medias bullshit

...let us know what you think, free speech!
scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Some medias bullshit

Post by scatter »

Suspicion Falls on Russia as ‘Snake’ Cyberattacks Target Ukraine’s Government
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/09/world ... .html?_r=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

too funny that some news sometimes when it comes to hacking news they just don't know where to google not even mirrors databases of hacked websites like zone-h or hack-db
Russians attacked Ukraine but they took care of companies in Ukraine not the gov itself since most of Ukraine gov websites are on shared webhosting 8) :-99

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Some medias bullshit

Post by bad_brain »

typical media propaganda warfare, and of course the media jumps the train....same procedure as in "arab spring" where everyone with half a brain (like me) instantly said "muslim takeover" but the media propaganda machinery brainwashed the average people with "they fight for democracy" bullshit.
now it's "russia is satan, ukraine is good and wants democracy" bullshit, and every totally unrelated and/or unimportant pseudo-news is suddenly showing how everything is connected to russia being evil.....welcome back to cold war.

the article itself is plain retarded and full of political agenda assumptions without any kind of proof, and technically it's even worse....I mean:
Most notable is the trick used by the developers to load unsigned malware in 64-bit Windows machines, by-passing a fundamental element of Windows security.
[youtube][/youtube]

this implies 64bit is actually safer than 32bit by architecture? because of the silly "PatchGuard" feature introduced in XP already?
wow, congrats to "BAE Systems" for finding out that mechanism can be beaten....8 years after others did already (the first evasion techniques been released in 2006)... :roll:
Attachments
snake_whitepaper.pdf
(3.93 MiB) Downloaded 79 times

scatter

Re: Some medias bullshit

Post by scatter »

lol totally agree with what you said, sometimes I wonder why they can't make better lies to look more reasonable and more real but I remember that most of the people beleive what they say so the effort is not needed coz there is no patch for human stupidity ](*,)