watchdogs give away

...let us know what you think, free speech!
cwdykarn
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

watchdogs give away

Post by cwdykarn »

I recently bought my self a new graphichs card and got a retail version of watchdogs. but sence i've all ready played it and dont like, i decided to give it away to someone. iam gonna pick the winner randomly ^.^

The game copy is download only, ofc from a trusted site (you will know for sure when you get the download link, along with a high ress photo copy of the folder/redeem code)...

post a comment if you whould like to participate ^.^
the lucky winner will get the info through p.m at 00.00 tonight.

Enjoy folks

regards @cwDYKARN^^

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: watchdogs give away

Post by bad_brain »

count me in..... :D

cwdykarn
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by cwdykarn »

sent the info to your fb ^.^

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

thanks buddy...:D *thumb*

scatter
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by scatter »

You guys I should really invite u to my country far away from copyrights shit :p

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

scatter wrote:You guys I should really invite u to my country far away from copyrights shit :p
I know a lot of game developers so I feel bad if I download games, since it makes their lives much harder ^^
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I've used warez for a long time, but after a while I found it not worth the hassle. it's fine when you're s student or something and make no money, and when it doesn't matter if your system crashes or gets infected with malware.....but I am using mine for work too, so there's a lot of sensitive customer data on it, plus setting it up from scratch (after an infection or something) takes almost 2 days, which is a total pain in the rear because I can't work in that time then.

I may have to add that I'm only buying indie games or special offers, I would never buy something like "the newest CoD that just came out" for example because imo such games are extremely overpriced....ok, rare exceptions are made, like for the new Wolfenstein (which was totally worth it).

reparto

Post by reparto »

I used to warez everything but i buy it now, but since I can't actually afford full I have a russian vpn to get russian keys. Works for most games and its around 80% discount on steam. I think the developers would prefer some money from me rather than no money at all.
Selling invisible pets:
Dogs - 0.5 Bitcoins
Cats - 0.7 Bitcoins
Unicorns - 10 Bitcoins
Chimpanzee - 2 Bitcoins

PM me if you are interested, will ship via priority airmail, will accept escrow services