Anyone from the UK or Netherlands living near GAME store?

About your favorite games!
ayu
Staff
Staff

Anyone from the UK or Netherlands living near GAME store?

Post by ayu »

I would like to ask for a favor of anyone living near a GAME store in the UK or Intertoys and Bartmsit in the Netherlands :P.
From the 6th of November to the 24 of November there will be a Pokémon event at GAME in UK and Netherlands (Intertoys and Bartmsit toy stores).
For some reason they refuse to release it in Sweden T_T

More info can be found at: http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; under the Diancie event.
Event description:
In Europe, for a short time, you can go to GAME stores in the UK, or Intertoys and Bartmsit toystores in the Netherlands, and receive a special code for a Diancie, to tie in with the new movie, Diancie & The Cocoon of Destruction. If you trade it over to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, it'll activate an event to get the Diancite item
Yes, I'm a huge fan of Pokémon :).

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me! :mrgreen:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: Anyone from the UK or Netherlands living near GAME store?

Post by ayu »

For the record I got a friend in the UK to fix this for me :D (and he still helps me out once in a while!)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Anyone from the UK or Netherlands living near GAME store?

Post by computathug »

I actually read this post only a few days before and saw the date otherwise would have left a message, if you ever need anything from there and need help let me know. *thumb*
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com