What Kind of Tutorials?

Tutorials in context with computathugz' school project should be posted directly in here...NOT in the pending tut board.
lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

What Kind of Tutorials?

Post by lilrofl »

Hey Thuggy,

What kind of tutorials are you looking for. It's been a while and I've sort of lost visibility on this. I'd be happy to write up anything for your kids, just lemme know.

Probably would just be enough to mention what you are looking for right now, and working forward from there. I think this is an absolutely worthwhile use of time.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What Kind of Tutorials?

Post by computathug »

Hey buddy, thanks for asking and wanting to help. My time is so taken up at the moment i hardly ever get time to come here at the moment, like i said to Mabs, i would love to get on some more projects but i have no idea where the time would come from.

Well the kids are at basic stages at the moment although they have now started editing images with photoshop but nothing too complicated.

They are just going through Microsoft office too at the moment but some are moving faster than others.

Things to consider.....
Virus, malware and adware removal.
Home security
Basic HTML
CSS

If we could build on this list that would be great and then continue from there.

If everything can be converted to PDF and labelled under Rusty Tub with your own Authorship that is fine too.

The tutorials i will then have translated to Khmer (Cambodian) or to any other language needed depending on which country i am in.

If you have any idea's i am open to guidance too so please voice any that you have.

You have my fb or my skype is computathugz so just give me nudge on there and i will sign in on here if i get waylaid.

Thanks Buddy much appreciated.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com