fetlife crawler

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

fetlife crawler

Post by bad_brain »

news about the leader on suck-o's "most DMCA complaints made against us" ranking, which is fetlife.com
Maymay from http://maymay.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; informed me via Twitter about a nifty little crawler he coded by utilizing Maltego, I had no time to fully test it yet but it looks like fun... 8)

https://github.com/meitar/fetlife-maltego/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

enjoy!

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Re: fetlife crawler

Post by Kirk »

i pulled up dudes pages, first the one of him explaining himself and who he is, then went to the one wth the downloads for this fetlife.com. nothing really explained what this site is. the whole time im thinking to myself, is this a dating site? is it a e-commerce site. maybe its a fitness site.

fuck no..... its a bondage site. not what i was expecting at all. how can that chick be smiling with her leg bent like that. you know thats crap.

Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Broken Angel »

Kirk wrote:i pulled up dudes pages, first the one of him explaining himself and who he is, then went to the one wth the downloads for this fetlife.com. nothing really explained what this site is. the whole time im thinking to myself, is this a dating site? is it a e-commerce site. maybe its a fitness site.

fuck no..... its a bondage site. not what i was expecting at all. how can that chick be smiling with her leg bent like that. you know thats crap.

OFFTOPIC: Most of the BB Posts turns out to eventually become about Sex lol...
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hahaha....I assumed the site is well known, sorry if I gave someone nightmares.. :lol:

suck-o and them have some sort of history, I have made a post once about their shitty security and privacy policy (check my blog entries)....their "management" of course reacted highly professional and fixed the flaws...oh, no, wait...they did nothing and filed DMCA complaints because of my post (fun fact: neither them nor me is under US jurisdiction...lol).
of course the post is still online as you can see and I just took the opportunity to mock them about it by doing a 2nd post.

another fun fact: my post about their shitty privacy ranks higher in the google search results than their own "privacy statement" page.... :lol:

and well, that Maymay dude is also a critic of that site and linked my posts a bunch of times already....so it was only fair to feature his software creation too.
and ok, I secretly hope one of the fetlife (I refer to them as "faillife" btw) "officials" shows up here again and files another complaint.... :lol: 8)

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

it didnt look like a well put together site. looks like they either wixed it or wordpressed it. as such i bet it has every vuln there is.

i do remember something about all that. i remember you were pretty mad at them for a while. if its the time im thinking of.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

oh, they are using some homegrown thingy done with Ruby on Rails. there are surely lots of flaws because they always look for developers.....and who on earth is really coding with RoR nowadays? :-s