your thoughts on Quatum Break ?

About your favorite games!
Thesk
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

your thoughts on Quatum Break ?

Post by Thesk »

Hi

So i've been playing Quantum Break, and holy fuck, that game is comprehensive. theres a lot of stuff to remember and that story line is just so well written.
all that stuff about the way that they designed the main character(s) in the computer game acts, walks, talks and behaves is so well made, so realistic.

The game centers on Jack Joyce, granted time manipulation powers after a failed time-machine experiment, as he comes into conflict with former friend Paul Serene over how to deal with an apocalyptic "End of Time". In addition, the game includes platform game elements in less action-oriented segments. There are also "junction points" that affect the game's outcome. The game features episodes of an integrated live-action television show, featuring the actors of the characters. The characters interact with the player's choices, displaying the results of the decisions made.

i'm just blown away by that game. :lol:

What is your take on the game?
what do you think about it?
what do think about the graphics (the way things look, the level of detail)?
what do you think of the physics of the game? (gravity, the behavior of the time shifts and jump)
The music industry is a matrix that is counter to what is natural and right.

- Prince -

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: your thoughts on Quatum Break ?

Post by bad_brain »

looks sexy! :o will get it as soon as it's on sale on Steam (yes, I buy games nowadays :lol: )
I hope the story is not TOO extensive, like loads of convos to click through....because I have to admit I usually don't really care about stories and click through without even reading/listening. :oops: :lol:

I play "Just Cause 2" at the moment, super cheap for just a few bucks on Steam, and it's a lot like the first Far Cry.... :D