NTVDM.exe/QB.exe problems on Win2000

Problems? Post here...
Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

NTVDM.exe/QB.exe problems on Win2000

Post by Chaos1986 »

I Just Wnat To Start Off By Letting You Guys Know That This Problem Is On My Younger Brother's Computer. For Some Reason He Can't Open QB.exe File He Get The Folloing Error Message. NTVDM.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program an error log is being created. The Only Choice He Has Is An Ok Box. He's Running Winds 2000. Any One Know How To Restart This Program? :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Chaos1986 on 17 Sep 2006, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

reinstall option is for you

Post by DNR »

uninstall and reinstall the QB program, it will likely un/reinstall the ntvdm program.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

please use more specific thread names so people can see what the thread is about, I've changed this one for you... :wink:

Chaos1986

Sorry About That

Post by Chaos1986 »

My Apologies To Everyone. :oops: I Didn't Mean To Cause A Confusion. Thank You Bad_Brain For Changeing The Thread Name To Something More Descriptive. :) I Will Try In The Future To Be More Discriptive In My Thread Names. Sorry For The Inconvenience Bad_Brain. Chaos1986 :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]