Ip and Server host ip obtaining

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
z3mwaz
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by z3mwaz »

Thanks D10 for clarifing htat for me
“Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.”

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

how does a port scanner ctually work do u send it to peoples computer to serch for ports :lol: if u could tell me jst pm i will be gratefull with ur answer

Thx Ben

gmcicx

Re: about keylogger

Post by gmcicx »

takeudown wrote:Hey I'm a newb too ,, But I do know about keyloggers after spending over 600.00 bucks on diffrent ones, Ya I learned the hard way,And out of all of them the 2 that worked best for me is
#1 Sniperspy, I love it , its easy to use and you can send it by email. My sister works for a security company and she made a bet with me her computer would block it. So we tried I sent it to her work email and for a week after I told her it must not have worked I collected all her emails, And handed it to her about a week later, It works very well
Next is winspy, This one works and its cheap, But it was not til after I gave up on figuring out how to work it did I start recieving log files. I would like to know how to remote connect using a persons ip address, So if any of you have info on that please let me know, Hope this help you,

hi where can i get this sniperspy?

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Looter
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Looter »

I allways use nslookup in command prompt, works great. Especialy if you know some of the other stuff about nslookup then you can get all sorts of data from an IP or website.