Trojan

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Trojan

Post by Goose »

With a trojan is it possible for it display a message on the screen?

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Yes
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by Goose »

Can you tell me how please?

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

First I would have to know what type of Trojan you intend to use.

Second it would be hard pressed for me to have used the Trojan you are using; I code my own so I am not even sure I could tell you how. Every Trojan runs slightly different, but I may shed some light on your simple needs.

Depending on the specific Trojan it will have a section where you can send messages to other PC. Keep in mind Trojans of this type are almost obsolete and can not run correctly with out disarming the antivirus software and or a firewall. Thus said, you should learn to program so you can find out how to get a program to do what ever you desire [make your own Trojans]. I know, I know programming seems difficult and time consuming and you just want to install a cheap ass Trojan and get some laughs. Well Google the specific Trojan you desire and configure it to your needs according to the data you reveal. Typically Trojans will come in with a server and a client and some instructions to configure it. If you do not know what a client is Google it. If you do not know what a server is Google it. I think possible some where here in suck-o archives it will have tuts on them as well.

I hope this is somewhat helpful. If you desire to learn more consider I went to college and exhausted some $60,000 American dollars on my education. Plus, I spent many countless hours studying programming and computers in general. I would be delighted to teach you program.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

madz

Post by madz »

teach me!

evileye
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Re: Trojan

Post by evileye »

Goose wrote:With a trojan is it possible for it display a message on the screen?
u know how to google???? hmmmm intersetin