Advice, networks

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Goose
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Advice, networks

Post by Goose »

Guys I use a PC with Windows XP on it. i also have a laptop with the same OS. I want to hook them up in a network so I can try and Trojan myself. What equipment/software will i need?

I am also looking to learn a programming language what would you recommend for a virgin to computers?

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Goose if you want to connect *only* two computers the best and easiest way to do so will be the crossover cable! Here's how you can make a crossover cable yourself http://www.littlewhitedog.com/content-8.html or you can buy from anywhere its easily available or you can ask them to make one for you.

Once you connect then you need to configure some settings like assigning the IP addresses, dns,workgroup(in windows) etc from control panel>network connections, you may choose some services already in windows like sharing files and printer etc.
After that you need to infect one of the box with the trojan and control it from other computer.. you just need to put the ip address of the computer.

once you get the crossover cable you may post here then we will explain you in detail.