Need help CPP

Questions about programming languages and debugging
furiousjoe

Need help CPP

Post by furiousjoe »

Alright I'm a complete idiot and CPP, but I do know how to compile the code so it'd be EXTREMELY nice if someone here could create a cpp that terminate processes.

I just need it so I can edit the list of processes it terminates.
Btw I think it uses TerminateProcess().

Thanks in advance.

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Re: Need help CPP

Post by FrankB »

furiousjoe wrote: I just need it so I can edit the list of processes it terminates.
Btw I think it uses TerminateProcess().
You want to do what ?

Where on earth did you find a librarie or header file that contains "TerminateProcess()" -- looks like an unsigned private function to me, yet another one in the CeePlusPlus lib-jungle )

This is maybe a cheap advice but :

Code: Select all

someFunction([by val], [ num], [pointer *]) 
{
/* instructions  ... /*

return( some value or parameter to exit);
}
exit(-1); /* or 0, or even 1 depending on the kind of exit status you want to be sent to the parent process
*/
Typ : write wrong code on purpose and mppk up to what swap or temp file the output goes, that will be your TERM/SIGINT(#) signals :
Or else, you can ask the compiler to write tagging processes to a *.txt file or whatever you use to log things, the way ASPx debugger does that., the way PHP handles Error Notices etc..
( g++ is a nice compiler for that purpose : you can switch output modes easily and not only STDERR by default )

-- 100% FrankB

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

@furiousjoe..do you mean you need to kill other processes?? or something like TSRs(ok i know they are outdated)???