jeez!! i m possessed!!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

jeez!! i m possessed!!

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Hi,
this Friday my parents took me to a religious place, and i had never gone there before. After a tiring drive of 6 hours we finally reached there at 10pm.. we stayed in a hotel and that's when i came to know about that place.
Well if what people say is to be believed, generally those people who are possessed by evil spirits are treated there. I didnt believe it, as any science student would not.

So i was making fun of it and i was cool and enjoying my picnic.. but for no apparent reason i could not sleep at night. Thats natural.. i m not very comfortable at a new place.

Anyway i got out from bed at 5am.. it was Saturday(today for me).. the Saturn's day.

I was cool as usual but i was feeling a bit sleepy, coz i didnt sleep well last night.
Anyway, so we started marching towards temple. Once we reached there, what i saw really surprised me. First of all the queue was approx 2km long, i asked a local resident and he said its very usual and everyday thousands of people visit here.

Then i started feeling tired when interesting things started happening again. There was a boy sitting on a platform and he was acting mysteriously and my dad told me not to look at him coz he was 'possessed'.

Damn!! I dunno whether he's possessed or not but i m sure he's not normal. As i moved further, i saw all kinds of strange people, some were yelling.. some were crying, some were violent.. i even saw a guy who had big chains on his legs and hands.

there was something about the atmosphere which was making me very uncomfortable and angry.

Then i went to the place where they were treated. I learnt that when they're undergoing treatment they beat themselves, they slap themselves, and they talk to themselves, and they are tied with large chains against the walls. Dad told me that they are allowed to go home only when they get normal. So that means they are not mentally sick since doctors say they are mentally normal. And the success rate of this treatment is 100%

I dont know whether its true or not since i m not a religious person, but facts say its true.. i dunno.. but still after visiting that place i m feeling really sick.. sad..restless and something is there which makes me want to cry but i dont know what is it.. anyway i m scared and i guess it will take me a few days to get normal..

btw way this feeling started when a 'possessed' girl looked into my eyes.. that kinda shook me off and i think she had the most beatiful eyes in the world i've ever seen.(dont think wrong and dont laugh its not a joke)
And i still cant forget those eyes.. looking at me. :cry:

isapiens
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by isapiens »

There is nothing unusual in that u cant forget all those images. I have seen some wierd shit in my life when i was a kid, and it made me sick for days. Thats what we humans do....

I hate when parents enforce stuff like that on kids.

I mean there is nothing wrong with parents educating them about God and etc, but you gota let them decide for themselves whether they like it or not. For example i know all this religious stuff is not true, but i still wear a cross partially because i had it since i was 3 and partially because i am scared that i might be wrong in thinking that God doesnt exist.

PS: obviously i dont believe that those people are possessed, they are just all sick in the head and probably on drugs..., but thats me

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

isapiens wrote:obviously i dont believe that those people are possessed, they are just all sick in the head and probably on drugs..., but thats me
hm, well, it depends on what you definition of "possessed" is.
beeing addicted to drugs is for me some kind of possession.
more and more people become mentally disturbed in this world, and the main reason (at least imo) is "civilization" itself...there is no space anymore for spirituality in modern life, people have to fit in a scheme and function properly...and this lack of space for a own personality is turning people insane. no wonder they start looking for a way to get their spirituality back, even when it's in a weird way. I think we all would be happier and healthier if we would be allowed to act totally weird sometimes....