Help Needed!!!

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
marshey
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Help Needed!!!

Post by marshey »

Im quite new to this hackin thing and im trying to get into my schools computer with files about students but only admins can access it, i was thinking to install a keylogger and wait to get a admins user and pass to login but when i try downloadin it the the anti-virus blocks it. Does anyone have any idea how to get past it or another way of getting in?

_Sonic_
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Re: Help Needed!!!

Post by _Sonic_ »

marshey wrote:Im quite new to this hackin thing and im trying to get into my schools computer with files about students but only admins can access it, i was thinking to install a keylogger and wait to get a admins user and pass to login but when i try downloadin it the the anti-virus blocks it. Does anyone have any idea how to get past it or another way of getting in?
Do you have acess to the systems?I mean when u are in school

marshey
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by marshey »

i have access to one of the computers in the network in school but lots of things are blocked and i dont have permission, i could maybe sneak on the main server computer but i would only have like 1 min time on it before someone comes back.

supatanka

Bind?

Post by supatanka »

have you tried binding or 'merging' the file with for example a peice of work - the firewall should nt pick it up as it will think it is simply just your work but when you open the document the keylogger should run..?
this might all depend on whether you have a remote logger or not

Matt

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

One thing I use to do to by pass all the bull shit when I was in college was to use my head. Can you use Internet explorer? If so you have a nice starting place. For example go to any web site and right click and view source. Bingo you may have notepad. Notepad can be use to program batch files that can later be used to get into the command prompt. Or use internet explorer and go to the address bar and type in there c:/windows. Where ever you want to go. After all this start to note what is locked down and what is available. Then you can program a key logger or some type of code to do as you wish. Good luck and remember that there is a million ways to skin a cat.

PEACE
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

deathblade

Post by deathblade »

this will (hopefully) give you admin rights on xp

http://foxxconn.250free.com/nt_sechole2.zip

the .exe has to be on the c:\\ easiest place is temp so just click open with

then run .exe and reset the comp you should have admin rights

you should try this one a persons login that has left the school
(you will be surprised how long schools and colleges keep old logins)
so you don't get screwed for it

we had fun with this one

marshey
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by marshey »

thank you for all your help, i will try these at school on monday and tell you if they work

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

This topic does break a rule, however, there is some knowlege being put forth into it, so i'll keep it open for now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

yeh same with me im trying to get on school server but theve blocked everything then unistalled EX on comp but i got it back agein. But they have blocked evry website is there a way to get past that