My views on life

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

My views on life

Post by Gogeta70 »

This is something i typed up after a bit of reading and thinking i did. Here it is for your viewing pleasure, but please know that i'm not finished with writing it yet.

I've been thinking a little, lately. No, not a little, a lot. Along with reading. Alot. Some things have been brought to my attention, as to what this world holds for us, or even if this world exists, whether it co-exists with other worlds, along with the knowlege that the world could be going in an "infinite" loop.

You see, just recently, i've been studying both psychology and physiology. Both in regard to my interests, and the curiosity of other people. You see, fate is considered like a written script, something we all have pre-planned and set for ourselves. However, if we delve into the depths and scientifics of fate, along with the philosophy of it, it's rather enticing. Fate is not only a pre-written path, but it can give us the ability to see the past and future. Fate relates to the "parallel" universes, which are actually "miniature universes co-existing inside of one large universe," and this theory has been scientically tested and has plenty of evidence proving it to be true. See, these parallel universes are like large, wavy, walls... like jelly, kind of. They move around, like corks inside of water, and as they move, it is considered the procession of time itself, nearly proving that there truly IS no god, and that life forms have existed before, in previous time loops. You see, these walls collide, then proceed to bounce off of eachother, technically reversing time. Everything that we do is undone, and we are consciously revived, without memory of time itself, as memory is just a piece of the procession of time, and cannot exist past the boundaries of time. After these walls are finished moving backwards, they collide, and life starts again, and follows a path yet again. Whether it is the same path, i do not know. I doubt anyone does. I see it like this: As fate is a prewritten script, we've all existed before, you've already done everything you're ever going to do in your life, and you will do it again. You will be born again, without memory, or even hints of pre-existance.

Knowing all of this, fate truly is a tricky ordeal. I've already written this article, unwritten it, and written it again, probably millions of times over. You've already read this article in the same fashion, again and again. You've already lived and died, millions of times. Which brings a question to mind...

What exactly exists outside of these miniature universes that we live within? And what exists within the infinite amount of other "walls" or parallel universes? Probably the existances of other people, or life forms. Anything can happen. As for what exists outside of our own parallel universe, outside of all these walls, within the great universe itself? I believe non-existance. If i were to find a way to actually make my body physically pass between the barrier into that realm, i believe that all memories of me, and instances of me, and everything i am and have been will cease to exist. I believe that that realm follows no laws, and that i will simply either disappear, or be there forever, frozen in "time," as time only exists within the walls of the parallel universes itself.

So knowing all of this, what is the point of life and living? Are we truly here, or simply a simulation, for something bigger? How were we created, or have we always been here? It's hard for the mind to comprehend infinity. Actually, it's impossible. How do i know that this laptop i'm typing on at the very moment even exists? What's to say that i'm not just dreaming? Think about it this way...

Inside of a dream, you can hear, feel, see, taste, and smell, correct? So what keeps that dream from being "real"? Why isn't it real? What if, by dreaming, we're looking at ourselves in another "parallel" universe (referring back to fate)? Say that, all of us people here are just being dreamt up, inside of the mind of another individual, who lives in time faster than our own, and that all we sense is simply in our minds? What if ALL of our senses were taken away? Would the world cease to exist then, simply because we're unable to comprehend or understand what it's like to exist and interract with things and other people? This screen i look at this very moment, if i couldn't see it, smell it, feel it, taste it, hear it, would it then exist? I'm unable to comprehend it's existence, so what point would there be in it's existence? None. So i've come to this conclusion: We don't exist. Either that, or we are all powerful, and must be the top life forms, and must therefore experience everything possible that can happen in the universe, since that's the ultimate goal of existance.

That's exactly what fate is, the happening of everything possible within our own realm, then it all "unhappens" and happens again, because that's all there's left to do. Our sole purpose is to experience all, to know all. Then to know nothing and everything.

So therefore, To know everything is to know nothing, because knowing everything would result in the reverse of time, and thus, the universe would start over, and we'd be at level 0 again. This brings another question to mind...

If the reason of existance is to know all and nothing, then why experience emotion? Emotion has great relevance in the workings of fate, as it helps in ultimate knowlege. Love, for instance. To love, is to know the difference between ultimate good and ultimate bad. To know love, is to know hate. To know jealousy, or envy, is to know superiority, which in turn lets you know inferiority. Everything we do and know, results in the gaining of knowlege, which is the loss of knowlege.

After saying this, the question of destiny came to me. There is a fine line between destiny and fate. To say that something is your destiny, is to say something in a religious perspective, as to the relation of god and all considered holy. Fate however leaves only fact, and science to determine what is happening, without the religious propaganda of an ultimate being controlling all of our lives, like we're puppets.

To say that there is only destiny, and no fate, is to say that the universe and world we live in is non-existant, and that we don't exist. Therefore, destiny technically is another contradiction, and is only there to help us understand and gain ultimate knowlege. In a basic sense, i'm saying that fate and destiny cannot exist hand in hand, because they're like mathematical equations that cancel out eachother. I believe in fate, simply because there's scientific research and evidence to back it up.

So back to these parallel universes that we're all living in... Now something else i've come across is the thought of error. Does error happen in the universe in which parallel universes exist themselves? For instance, when the walls of our universes collide, could it be possible that occasionally, they slightly pass through eachother when they collide, possibly causing the loss or gaining of an alternate fate? Like i said, these walls are like waves, so the wall won't collide all at once, but at intervals, so one part of this wall could be accidentally passing through another wall or a parallel universe, even for a split "second" (remember, time doesn't exist outside of these parallel universes) causing a disturbance in the normal flow of fate of both of those universes. But what would happen, if say, a parallel universe was to completely pass through another one? Would they shatter, or destroy? How would it affect other universes nearby? Is there a such thing as energy inside of this giant universe containing all others? If the two universes did pass through one another and shatter, then how would the universe holding all others be affected, as everything in our universe, such as our laws, our energy, time itself, matter, energy, were released, mixing with the elements of another parallel universe? I think it would cause a light imbalance within the other universes, such as a small tremor, maybe causing the end of another fate itself. Possibly causing a chain reaction, ending all life itself.

So i've come to this conclusion: Reference to fate, is a reference to the entire workings of not only our universe, but all other parallel universes around us, the very fabric of life, without god or religion.

I haven't really covered how we got here in great detail yet, so here goes.

Earlier, i said something about the mind being unable to comprehend infinity, without that changing the fact that infinity does exist. This is the same concept. Humans have been living with the simple fact that everything has a beginning and an end. However, just because we're unable to comprehend something existing without creation, doesn't make that impossible. For instance, look at "god". How was he created? To christians, he's always been there. He's the great and mighty power that created all else. God is the one thing that people easily accept as existing without creation. However, if you take god out of the picture, then how were we created? We weren't. We've always been here. Kind of.

In a way, we could've been derived from "bits and pieces" of other parallel universes, where a universe collapses, or explodes, shattering itself into quattuortrigintillions of pieces, then those pieces develop into alternate parallel universes itself. That's the only form of creation i can possibly think of, but even then, we were still derived from something that pre-existed as something else.

Let's touch back on emotion here, really quick. As i said before, emotion is only there to help us in our adventure for ultimate knowlege. Now think of these people that can take life, without any emotion. They show no emotion. Ever. Now, assuming what i said is true, this person has achieved "ultimate knowlege," and is following the process of "ceasing to exist" through the slow extermination of all humankind. Knowing this, i truly envy those without emotion, because they've fulfilled their meaning in life, and are on the stage we're all waiting for: Death.

Now, to sum everything up:

The point of life is to know everything.

To know everything is to know nothing.

Knowing everything fulfills the meaning of life, therefore ending our existance, and starting it again.

So, the point of existance is to cease to exist.

To experience no emotion is to experience death.

To experience death, is to cause death.

The motion of our universe is the procession of time.

You cannot travel through time, only know the past and future through the workings of fate.

Time can be reversed, as can motion.

As time follows motion, time works under the same laws as our universe follows.

So on an ending note: Rethink how you're living and what you're living for, because you just might be living for the wrong thing altogether.

If you'd like to read more things i've written, view my blog at http://fatalh.sytes.net/

Anyway, what do you guys think about this?
Last edited by Gogeta70 on 17 Dec 2006, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bennybill
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by bennybill »

I honestly tihnk u could make a book no joke i would buy it :D

toast
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by toast »

Well, all this questioning is good and all. But really, you wont find the answer that you want to hear.
I would recommend to you -Sufism. Its very deep, only few people understand it.

Toast

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

A book? I've thought about it. And toast, i'm not sure what you mean when you say, "you wont find the answer that you want to hear". I'm not necessarily searching for an answer, but more so, searching for an alternate, and more provable solution to our existance and meaning on this earth. Even why this earth is here, why everything is the way it is, etc. To me, the bible contradicts itself waay to much for me to believe it. Anyway, i'll take a look into Sufism.

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

That Is A Very Interesting Post Gogeta70. To Think All Of That Could Be Happening At This Very Moment Wow Mind Blowing. 8O If You Turn It Into A Book Please Do Tell It Would Definitely Make A Great Read. :D :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

Wow nice writeup gogeta. 8O

Some time ago I read a book about parallel universes. In the book the author mentions the two main ideas of parallel universes. The first is about a fourth dimension most people cant see. F.e. Lets imagine a 2D organism that can not see the third dimension. Now if we lift it up and but it down at another place, the 2D organism would think a paranormal interference happend. But now if a shadow of a 3D object would fall on the 2D one. The organism would have at least an indication that theres an other dimension above him.

The other idea was the same as you mentioned. Parallel worlds that exist beside each other. The only difference to your idea is that he thinks that the worlds never touch each other and that some of the worlds are connected with small "mental" tunnels. Because of this we can guess or feel that they are there. And for example look into the futur or something like that.

But in my opinion there are no other world that fly around somewhere. The idea about the fourth dimension,we can't see, is much more convincing. But both things have one in common. You can't mathematically disprove them them, but you also can't prove them. They are both things that just could be.
and this theory has been scientically tested and has plenty of evidence proving it to be true.
I would be happy to hear one. :twisted:

Your idea of the world always dieing and beeing reborn again and again seems a little wired for me. Seems very similar to the budistic idea of the weel of life. ^^ But I don't trust in eternal live as well as never ending reborns. You just can't know whats true. Everything could be true.

Destiny is for me something is given you at ur birth and you have to make the best of it.The result of your destiny can always be changed.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

I wonder if someone has already killed himself, not because he was sad or depress, simply to see what's is next?

I'm not talking about sect with a guru who tell the people to do it... I'm talking about someone who have think about this himself...
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

hehe gogeta, i am not surprised since i read your blog regularly, i know you're a very good writer apart from a good coder, and this is typical gogeta, well not gogeta but you.. damn i dont know your name :P

but for me more interesting is the fact that what were you thinking when you wrote all this, definitely something inspired you to do so.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Sternbildchen, i guess "scientific proof" would be the wrong words to use... In a crime case, you know that thing where alot of things point to WHO the criminal is, but no solid complete evidence? It's kind of like that. It has been scientifically tested.

As for you pseudo, i'm not really sure what i was thinking then either, i guess i'm just REALLY tired of all of this religious propaganda (no offense to anyone) surrounding me, and did some research on fate, destiny, etc. As for my real name... Hmm...

I'll meetch'a on irc or yahoo...

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

gogeta70 wrote:i guess i'm just REALLY tired of all of this religious propaganda
lol, i m supposed to be a hindu by religion but i dont follow any religion since nowadays religions are not what they are for.

anyway since i m on bed after a recent minor accident(again), i should still pray to god to heal me soon
Time for prayers
Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven.
Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the fbi off our backs, we'd appreciate it.
For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n. -Bash.org

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

pseudo_opcode I'm Sorry To Hear You're Not Feeling Well. I Hope You Feel Better Soon :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

toast

Post by toast »

gogeta70 wrote:A book? I've thought about it. And toast, i'm not sure what you mean when you say, "you wont find the answer that you want to hear". I'm not necessarily searching for an answer, but more so, searching for an alternate, and more provable solution to our existance and meaning on this earth. Even why this earth is here, why everything is the way it is, etc. To me, the bible contradicts itself waay to much for me to believe it. Anyway, i'll take a look into Sufism.
I meant more like a resolution. Theres not always a literal meaning to everything. Look deeper dear.

Toast

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I see, toast. Anyway, i finished it and updated my original post in this topic. It's about twice as long now. Go ahead and read it, if you want.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I do not believe in this parallel universe stuff. Maybe the mind can not comprehend infinity but if you think about it I just think that it leads to no resolution with your self.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I respect your decision, lyecdevf.

The reason i don't just go with christianity or other religions is the simple fact that they have NOTHING to prove that god is real, except for a book written by people that thought the sun was magic.

However, my theory was derived from various scientific tests, not the other way around.

In general, i think that if you truly believe this theory i've put up here, you can find resolution in it, even if it doesn't say anything about life after death.