Hello from Romania

Don´t be shy, Linux is fun! =)
eviloneSS

Hello from Romania

Post by eviloneSS »

As the title says,i am from Romania..How do i got this forum??well..lot of searching on google..and so on...
What do i want to find out? Well...everyone i asked,refuse 2 tell me the answers even they knew it :? So i have installed on my computer ,Linux..my net speed is very good...But a just to find out how 2 flood someone!!Is not a joke..take this as revenge on someone who left me without net for days and days...he flood me..as my ISP told me...and now i have the permission to flood it back,please help me!~!!!Tell me the command line..or how to flood that guy!!
10x

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

search google or similiar search engines for a flooder that is supported by your version of linux

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's always better to just let the situation go, unless it gets out of hand. Then, you handle the situation in a mature way, such as reporting to their ISP and showing them your logs, or such.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, do a lookup on the IP the attacks came from, contact the hostmaster (not the registrar) of the IP and provide the logs. tell them that this is labeled as computer sabotage and therefore a crime, and if they don't take action you will sue them. if the source IP is a static one you can also set a nice firewall rule with the MIRROR target (if implemented), so all floods will mirrored back (the attacker floods himself then). if not possible simply block the source with another firewall rule.

I understand that you want your revenge, but the problem is that you would not only flood the target...you would flood the whole network infrastructure.

:wink:

eviloneSS

Post by eviloneSS »

Every time that he flood's me he uses different ip ,therefor i can't use a firewall,Anyway i am hosting some web servers and cstrike servers,and this guy just made may days a nightmaire:( I tryed 2 talk with the ISP but they told me that's my problem because my ip is not dynamic,is a static one!So every time he attacks me i am the victim,my network is not suffering :?
I made some searches on google and others forums..and i found this command for flood could just tell me if is the good one?
ping -s 65507 -f 89.XX.XXX.12
????
This is it???
Please believe me that i have no alternative..this guy just wrack my years of work :(
And when i log in to Y Messenger,he tells me that i know nothing,because i am too stupid for him,and so on all badjokes at my address.How would you felt if something like that woult happend to you?
any way he made a mistake,every atack is from a inside network like 192.168..... and i believe that he owns that network..i made some ping-ing and trace route and i found the main ip that holds up that network,the ip is a static one like 89.39.XXX.XX !!!
Will u help me??

sternbildchen
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by sternbildchen »

The attacks come from an adress that starts with 192.168.... ?
Then the attacker would be in your own network, because 192.168.... IPs are Ips for internal networks and they aren't used in the internet.

If I understood that correctly: How much computers are on ur network? Are you in a school network or something like that? Wireless Lan ? Could
89.39.XXX.XX even be your own IP oO ?

I guess I understood something wrong oO

Every time that he flood's me he uses different ip ,therefor i can't use a firewall
and i found the main ip that holds up that network,the ip is astatic one like 89.39.XXX.XX !!!
Hm ?

eviloneSS

Post by eviloneSS »

nope is not my pc ip...my network has 250 pc's...and all of them has static ip-sfrom 89.38.XXX.1 to 89.39.XXX.250.
So is not from my metwork...or it is???it can't be..
anyway i am out of ideeas..maybe i didn't made a correct scan...i don't know i am tired of searching solutions...i think i give up!!!

alien100

Post by alien100 »

go to >>http://www.dnsstuff.com/<< and trace it

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

Weird, i have only digits in my IP numbers and i see yours has three X'es.. hum.. maybe a pr0n site ?

--
FrankB crû 2007,8

sternbildchen

Post by sternbildchen »

Yep. This was obvious, don't no why I haven't seen it.
Frank got it. :D