windows vista

Problems? Post here...
raidenx

windows vista

Post by raidenx »

i installed vista...supposedly sooooooooo good,its on my laptop(alien ware)
AND NOW I CANT PLAY MY GAMES!!!!!!!!!wat do i do yo?
you+300yrds+my sniper=you with no face

Chaos1986
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Chaos1986 »

That's The One Thing They Left Out It's A Resource Hog! :( What OS Did You Use Before? :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

killzone
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by killzone »

most games arent vista compatible yet there a a few apps emerging that are compatible it says it but no game i know of has been released for Vista yet

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

right, Vista eats a lot more resources than XP, so maybe your system simply runs out of RAM. killzone is also right.
there is no reason to use Vista at the moment..except Microsoft pays you for being a beta-tester... :lol: even the hardware manufacturers don't provide Vista drivers for all of their products yet, should be problematic especially with laptop hardware. and the "improved security" of Vista is a joke, enough nasty flaws have been found already.

so best kick it off your HDD and get back to XP...
:wink:

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

bad_brain wrote: and the "improved security" of Vista is a joke, enough nasty flaws have been found already.

so best kick it off your HDD and get back to XP...
:wink:
Dont say like this man, i say that microsoft people are real nice, they care for everyone, they'll give us bread and butter.

Do you think one of the richest companies in the world doesnt have enough skills to secure it?

Dont forget that our forums are surviving due to products like vista.

If microsoft makes operating systems which are highly secured and unhackable, what will companies like Norton, McAfee etc do?

Linux developers are really mean,they just want to make things secure without thinking about security experts.

lmao :lol:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ok...sorry Bill! :lol:

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

bad_brain wrote:ok...sorry Bill! :lol:
:lol: ROFL :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

hackme

hell

Post by hackme »

vista takes hell a lot of specifications... :(

common dear get rid of windows....

go for linux.... 8O

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I say we all team up and make an operating system that is on an IC chip so that it can not be changed or hacked so easily.

Imagine inserting a PCI card that runs the computer. No need for up dates unless you send in the card to us (the operating system company) for updates. We would be so much more secure and faster than any other op-system out there.

Let me know if I am dreaming or have a valid idea//.
:roll:
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

ss1
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by ss1 »

some versions o linux are better that vista i think

marshey
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by marshey »

i also hav vista and i have noticed how slow it makes my laptop and also that annoying thing asking to give me permission to do anything, i also cant play most of my games on it and the only thing thats stopped me from changin OS is the side bar because i find it extreamly helpful. Is there another OS where i can get that side bar and is much faster than vista? is there a version of linux which has one as i have never used linux.

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

marshey wrote:i also hav vista and i have noticed how slow it makes my laptop and also that annoying thing asking to give me permission to do anything, i also cant play most of my games on it and the only thing thats stopped me from changin OS is the side bar because i find it extreamly helpful. Is there another OS where i can get that side bar and is much faster than vista? is there a version of linux which has one as i have never used linux.
http://widgets.yahoo.com/
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

marshey
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by marshey »

thanks for all your help im changing to windows 2000 now and going to download it, does it matter which SP i have to wether it wil work or not?