when i download the stuff that i dosent download

Sep. 19 2005 - Dec. 14 2007
hackerdfailure

when i download the stuff that i dosent download

Post by hackerdfailure »

i realy need to figure out why my stuff downloads but doesnt open and i realy need some of that stuff someone help please :? :? :? :?:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Do you mean that it's not showing up on your computer, the files you're downloading? Be more specific.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Or maybe your friend send you a nice hacking program .exe and you double click it and nothing happen?

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

this post needs to be in another section...

anyways, when you run a .exe it doesnt do nothing...it runs something else your friend wouldnt of sent it too you...try restarting, run ctrl alt del and check your processes, then run the program and check them again, see if theres anything new

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

hm, I guess he means either that the file has become corrupted during download and can´t be opened (happens sometimes) or he has the same problem another dude posted, I think it was caused by SP2....

oh,and if you´re on a router and it happens pretty often that dl´d stuff don´t work you can try to disable the QoS-service. this service decides how much bandwidth a download gets, and if a router runs a similar service it can lead to errors.