botnet information

Problems? Post here...
thedonnorparty
forum buddy
forum buddy

botnet information

Post by thedonnorparty »

hello people, im looking for a botnet to control my server network as well as test it out at computer camp(they will allow it) are there any botnet scripts avalible for such use?

p99
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by p99 »

It's hard to find information on botnet's. All you can really find is: "A botnet is a network of computers a criminal hacker uses to DoS websites."

EDIT: I found this in the downloads section: http://www.suck-oold.com/modules.php?na ... it&lid=213

Really a botnet isn't a script. I mean... I suppose you could make one depending on the size. But owning a script for a botnet... err that's asking for
the fed's to show up.

Think of having remote access to many computers and using them as one and you have yourself a botnet. It's a stupid word really. Meant for propaganda I suppose.

I don't have the skills to write the program but this is how I would have it set up.

Your computer botnet client: DoS attack -

Sends network messages to all clients listening for commands, and you just have that message to tell them to request "this file" and "that page"......

I'm gonna go study some socketing now.... this sounds a bit easier than I though 8)