your nick

...let us know what you think, free speech!
TheKingOfHearts

Post by TheKingOfHearts »

toast wrote:I get picked on alot since I'm so small. Id get "burnt"
Thus the name of "Toast" was created. Besides I dont answer to my real name....

T
you know where i stand right 6.3 now

id say you show me those kids when i get a ride to hand out with you

they are going to get eaten by the beast *GRRR snap snap*

that sucks if you have something that you didnt want and you were born with like a disability and kids make fun of that...that aint cool i never done that thats mean and unfair cuz i was bullied one year by this kid he used to take my money and beat me up cuz he was older than me so one day i called my friends and he got pwnd big time like he got whipped and from then i realized that thats not the right thing to do so i decided to not make fun of other people if its not like a fun thing they wont get hurt from

moral oral.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Man, i used to get picked on as well. Until about 7th grade, when i had enough finally and started kicking ass (i had joined wrestling and was pumping weights as well). Since then, people don't mess with me much. I also don't pick on people, and those with disabilities are certainly unfortunate, but i believe that they should try as hard as they can to live a normal life and benefit their society to the best of their ability.

As for gaming... ooze_luce, i've seen that name in a game before. What games you play? These are mine:

Conquer online
Starcraft Brood War
Warcraft Frozen Throne/Reign of Chaos
Guild Wars
(used to play) Runescape
Knight online
Kal online

Maybe i pwnd you on one of those? Of course, I did the pwning, because i just... pwn. :)

And my name...

Well, there's a guy named Gogeta in dragon ball z (aka the best anime ever). He's a fusion between Goku, who's highest level is Super Saiyajin 4, and Vegeta Super Saiyajin 4. Also, there's a guy named "Vegeto" who's the other guy that results from the fusion of the aforementioned characters.

So, i just picked this up one day, and picked out a random number. 70 was it. Gogeta + 70 = Gogeta70 :D
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Swan
Knight of the Sword
Knight of the Sword

Post by Swan »

hahha gota has been outed. Closet dragonball Z fan.

Love that show and I am 20!

Majin Buu is the bomb!

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

toast wrote: I don't have a disability, but I'm 5'1 and I look like a 14 year old (Im going to be 18 in a month).
Wtf, 5'1 is not that bad,and looking younger is an asset i think, so when you're 30 you'll look like 24, lol, a lot of people tend to judge a person by his looks, however i m completely normal and i dont get picked on, but still i get along very well with "weaker" people, probably i m compassionate

btw interesting thread :)

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

As with pseudo, I've never really been picked on. My quick wit has gotten me out of some unsavory situations. Guess I inherited it from my dad. Other than my slight social awkwardness (at least to me), I'm pretty normal.

Believe pseudo, in the long run, looking younger will be better. Maybe not right now, but when you're in you're late 20's, early30's you'll be glad.

toast
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by toast »

Oh dear I think I started something.
Its not just my looks, I have this squeaky voice. Ive been told its very cute...
So I get picked on by that.
But looking young is a hassle. I get carded every time I go see a movie... Its annoying sometimes....
Eh, I feel better that now everyone has said that they have been picked on once and a while.

:)
Toast

ulysse

oh really

Post by ulysse »

gogeta you said u pwned me heh?
well then we've probably met in Starcraft Brood War. ](*,)
oh and i also used to play to these similar games:
- Guild Wars
- Warcraft Frozen throne/reign of chaos
hmm, i dunno if i still have knight online ill have to check these days...

isapiens

Post by isapiens »

I wanted something creative... along with the homosapiens so i came up with "isapiens". I dont think its cool at all, i tried too hard.

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

When I was playing counter-strike 8hours/day, I was really good and I wanted to change my nickname... So I decide to call myself Nerdz. Then, I add the "OnCrack" part simply because I was killing everyone so they were whining. Then this nickname stick to me.

And for my forum label, 0x...Machine, The number simply translate into S.E.X. Machine when compare to an ascii table.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Hah, nerdz, it should say "H.E.X Machine" lol... Okay, lame joke. hehe...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well, many people think I picked my nick because I want to display some kind of blackhat attitude...like "MUAHA! I'm evil!".
but "bad" means not "evil" in my case, it's more like "not working properly"....I've always been a little different than the others, which can be totally annoying when you're in school for example. there have surely been times where I thought "man, I want to be like all the others"...but on the other side: when those people are assholes, why should I turn into one of them? now that I'm older I KNOW it was the right decision to stay true to myself....the ones who picked on me in school have all booooring lives and are trapped in their squareness without a possibility to escape. but I'm still a weirdo and have my fun... :lol:
so the intention behind my nick is: "bad" can be "good"....and if you're different than the others be proud of it.

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

bad_brain wrote:well, many people think I picked my nick because I want to display some kind of blackhat attitude...like "MUAHA! I'm evil!"
:lol: I used to think same

ulysse

Post by ulysse »

hehe i can almost start a poll... 8O

------------------------------[poll]----------------------------------
Question: Were you being picked on when you were younger?

1.Yes
2.No
3.I used to pick ppl :evil:

alien100

Post by alien100 »

in my school all the boys are fucking assholes but the girls are nice wooawaweewa :lol: especially this blond girl we got along pretty well, you can have great fun with sum of them :twisted: . but the boys u would want to kill them fire a bazooka on their head so it explodes then watch how nice it is or just get a sword chop their head and watch :D mwhahhaha
[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9128/sig3copyyybq4.jpg[/img]

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

ulysse wrote:hehe i can almost start a poll... 8O

------------------------------[poll]----------------------------------
Question: Were you being picked on when you were younger?

1.Yes
2.No
3.I used to pick ppl :evil:
1 Yes I Was Dang Bullies :x :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]