What you would like to see here at suck-o.com Pt.II

Sep. 19 2005 - Dec. 14 2007
PLeXroD
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by PLeXroD »

YEAH tha defenatly sound nice... though the newbie has to be teached in how and where they should post there topics...... :P
-Never try to be uncommon, instead of that only realize it's you that is common...-

-In grater common sence Linux is better than MS Windows-

-Never try to hack platform, instead of that, only make security and teach other to do that to-

Chaos1986

Post by Chaos1986 »

Hey Maybe A Shout Box? :twisted: :evil:
If Man Made It Man Can Crack Or Hack It & If You Want To Be A True Hacker You Need To Keep Your Mind Open And Always Be Willing To Learn
[img]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9996/chaos19862ub.png[/img]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I like the idea of a shout box. If it's okay with bad brain, i'll code one for here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

hm shoutboxes are ok, but they are messy especially when you already have a forum...basically all a forum is, is a big sectioned and customizable shoutbox...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I don't think so

Post by DNR »

:? I don't like the idea, its like having a graffitti board where there are no rules as what to post. If you assign rules to a shoutbox, then its a forum.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

d10b

Tradewars

Post by d10b »

I'd like to see the game tradewars or L.O.R.D. online for us to play! If you could get Lords of Cyberspace I'd drop a dump in my pants! Anyone ever played the BBS door game Lords of Cyberspace? I think that's what it was called you have to hack stuff w/knight programs, etc.
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Re: Tradewars

Post by LaBlueGirl »

d10b wrote:I'd like to see the game tradewars or L.O.R.D. online for us to play! If you could get Lords of Cyberspace I'd drop a dump in my pants! Anyone ever played the BBS door game Lords of Cyberspace? I think that's what it was called you have to hack stuff w/knight programs, etc.
You got the bandwidth for it :lol:
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

thanks for offering to code it gogeta....but I think a shoutboard isn´t a very good idea. the opportunity to post "anonymous" (well, of course I could retrieve the IP, but most people don´t realize this) is often abused to post complete bullshit. it would be pretty much work to ban every offender too, the use of proxies would make it even impossible to ban an offender permanently.

but what about a "who´s online"-box like on the boards? I´ll open a backup-version of the site to staff members soon, so there will be an opportunity for developers to test their stuff... :)

d10b

Re: Tradewars

Post by d10b »

[quote="LaBlueGirl
You got the bandwidth for it :lol:[/quote]

How much bandwidtch could one lousy bbs door game take up? And maybe I do. :)
``The true voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes``