Trinoo, syn, and smur attacks can I`

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
ilnux
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Trinoo, syn, and smur attacks can I`

Post by ilnux »

do this from one pc or because it's distributed do I have to use multiple pc's with differnt ip's. ie I can't use four computers I have behind a router. Also does anyone have a link for a VB compiled flooder?

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

ilnux wrote:do this from one pc or because it's distributed do I have to use multiple pc's with differnt ip's. ie I can't use four computers I have behind a router.
Depends upon your target, if it is really powerful, you need a whole network to dDoS them, DoSing them with one computer wont do any good, it will only get your ip banned, if its your friend's computer you can do it with your own home computer, still there are a lot of things to consider but still it can do some dosing.

Did you hear the story of that teenager who dDoSed AOL, yahoo and ebay etc another guy unknowingly DoSed a hospital's network and it caused several life saving equipment to stop working, but now both of them arent even allowed to use a computer and they wont be able to use it all their lives, this is ofcourse after heavy fines and several years in jail.

anyway what book is it? the one you're reading...

ilnux
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by ilnux »

book? no. I was reading this on a security auditing tool on a the old whoppix now changed name too? something but I was interested in it, and I don't think I'm going to be messing with this tool at all I don't want to put anyones life in danger. Thanks for the heads up.