MSN Hacking

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
hotstuff29

MSN Hacking

Post by hotstuff29 »

No, I'm not your angry housewife who thinks her husband is cheating. My situation is so simple its annoying: Somebody guessed my secret question, logged onto my account, changed the password and created false messages.

If evidence for help is required, I will be happy to provide screenshots of my email inbox naming me as the holder. Please reply ASAP

masterdriverz
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by masterdriverz »

Hacking hotmail is next to impossible, but retrieving your password might not be. Do you know who it is that guessed your password, and did they change your secret question?

hotstuff29

Post by hotstuff29 »

Yeah, it's a friend from school who decided to be spontaneously funny. My secret question was the name of my school, which he promptly knew seeing as he was in it too.

Xonet

Post by Xonet »

hmm, what i would try to do is make a new hotmail account like "hotbabe_sarah_18@hotmail.com" or something like that :) and hope the guy thinks your a hot girl that just added him (you) if he falls for it you try to seduce him or so :P just let him thrust you (wich shouldn't be so hard if you're a hot girl 8) ) . Download the program "headfuck" from the download section and send it to him after you've binded it or so.

well, that's just what i would do, i hope it helped you
You cant spell slaughter without laughter.