Need som help with Trojan sub7 plz !!

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Need som help with Trojan sub7 plz !!

Post by 31K4L »

Okay first of all i have dl some subseven trojans from suck-o's download section. I have extracted them to my hardrive in a new directory. Okay my AVG detected them, but i knew that. Hmm my problem comes when i try to run the program, it dont starts up as it should do. It actually dont start up at all, but instead windows shows me this box:

Can someone tell me how to fix it and how i get it to work right ??
There must be some files i need to have. i dont know. help !!!

Teodor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Teodor »

Man, from what i know, cause i use AVG too, u have to turn off the AV, or uninstall it, for the trojan to work. but it depends on what u mean "to work"....cause after it works(after u can access it correctly) u must make it undetecteble for the AVs, cause else, when u try to infect a computer with your trojan, you will be detected.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

lol seems like a sarcastic message ^^ "Windows...................."

Anyway... looks like an error where you have to find out how to fix it yourself, probably so that complete idiots can't use the trojan. But i might be wrong :roll:
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

The message shown as picture, i did the dots myself cuz i gues no one of you would ever understand my language... hehe !!

I have tryed to turn off my AVG when i runned the trojan but didnt work either :(

you think i have to uninstall AVG ?? or is there another way to get it to work ??

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

no there isn't ! uninstall the AVG :wink: i told u to turn it off, cause there are trojans that don't need for the AV to be uninstalled...but yes, uninstall it :!:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

eurgh...you don't have to uninstall it, just make sure it doesn't run any processes. Anyway, did the message contain anything about a file?...since you made the dots yourself. Could you translate the actual message?

alien100

Post by alien100 »

Try Downloading the Trojan from another place!
[img]http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9128/sig3copyyybq4.jpg[/img]

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

Thx alot gyes.

hmm the windows message says something like this (dont laugh) hehe:

"Windows could not get acces to the selected unit, path or file. You may not have the requered rights to get acces to the element"

Something like that :S

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

yea man....this msg is beacause of your AV @!! if u have AVG u need ti uninstall it :wink: do that, and u will see it works

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

Nice... thank you man. ill try that.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Teodor wrote:yea man....this msg is beacause of your AV @!! if u have AVG u need ti uninstall it :wink: do that, and u will see it works

Dude, he doesn't have to uninstall it, making sure there are no processes running is good enough.

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

neo130

what do you mean ?? explain it please... how do i do it :S ?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

31K4L wrote:neo130

what do you mean ?? explain it please... how do i do it :S ?
press CTRL+ALT+DEL

it will take you to the Taskmanager

You can start by just quitting your Anti-virus by right clicking the little icon in the tray.

Kill all the processes that belongs to AVG (if you have AVG, kill the ones that belongs to your AV)

Here is a list of the AVG processes that i could find.

AVG Update Service: avgupsvc.exe
AVG Firewall Service: avgfwsrv.exe
AVG Control Center: avgcc.exe
AVG Alert Manager: avgamsvr.exe

Might be more, you can download "Process manager" from the download section to see if AVG has any more processes running or click HERE to download it.

31K4L
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by 31K4L »

thank you :D

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

i have a laptop which i use with the same program which i uninstal avg when usin and have nprobs at all with the program but when i try to open any of the unrar icons on my other pc on the network i have closed all process etc (as this has avg as well) i get access violation as well.

now i have managed to work the program from pc a on my network by intalling the server on 1 machine and the client on another.

my next step was to use a sniffer and using the built in netstat got the ip adress as i sent 1 file from a to b as so to understand how my ip maybe obtained by undesirables.

i then wondered how these people then would hide a server in a prog that i wanted which is freely available as so i could bind the 2 exe files together and wouldnt be affected when opened as the prog to be opened is also a sever to get past the rights for av. this part i also had no problems with.

the problem is anti v picked up the binded folder as a virusand wudnt give access no matter what. is there something ive to do after the binding ( i also rar'd the file again) which made no difference.

any help appreciated tx in advance