Need som help with Trojan sub7 plz !!

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

computathug wrote:i have a laptop which i use with the same program which i uninstal avg when usin and have nprobs at all with the program but when i try to open any of the unrar icons on my other pc on the network i have closed all process etc (as this has avg as well) i get access violation as well.

now i have managed to work the program from pc a on my network by intalling the server on 1 machine and the client on another.

my next step was to use a sniffer and using the built in netstat got the ip adress as i sent 1 file from a to b as so to understand how my ip maybe obtained by undesirables.

i then wondered how these people then would hide a server in a prog that i wanted which is freely available as so i could bind the 2 exe files together and wouldnt be affected when opened as the prog to be opened is also a sever to get past the rights for av. this part i also had no problems with.

the problem is anti v picked up the binded folder as a virusand wudnt give access no matter what. is there something ive to do after the binding ( i also rar'd the file again) which made no difference.

any help appreciated tx in advance

Scrambling the file or making your own rat i guess, since the stuff you are using is probably already detected and added to the AV signature library.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"