Private calls

Phone stuff....
Tep
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Private calls

Post by Tep »

Friend has a phone that is set to block his number when ever he makes a call just woondering how to turn this feture off

the phone is a Motorola E1 if that helps

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

well if its a basic land line and not mobile theres a * code for it i think its *82 in most places, if its a mobile phone there should either be a setting in the phone or you need to get with the service provider...I would also try dialing a star code before dialing a number and seeing if it works, check your phone book for the star codes most have them listed in the front somewhere.

Still_Learning
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Still_Learning »

here it is *67, you dial that wait for the beep,beep,beep then dail the phone number it will show on caller id as anonymous

Frester
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by Frester »

Turn it off? Go to settings and call options or somthing like that and then for "Caller Identity", change it to "on". :P
Love your enemies, they hate it!

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, that's creativity"

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Hate to break this up to you guys, but did you check the date on this thread? ^^

Anyway, since itzm3 seems to have posted something pretty useful, I will not lock the thread. If any other staff member thinks that it should have been, then do so.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

this code depends on which country you are in. Here in the UK you type 141 and the number following eg. 14107998****** and it also works with land line numbers. If you have a house phone as long as the person has not with held there number then you can ring 1471 to find the last caller :wink: