Hey guys

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
Robbey

Hey guys

Post by Robbey »

Well anyways I just signed up hear..But getting to the point. Does anyone have a msn spoofer?Were I can sort of like edit their words and change them to what I want. LIke I can type something in and they would say that..Lol I just really need a spoofer I want to own my friends..Please whoevr can send me one It will be HIGHLY appreciated.!

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

err, save the text file edit it and load it :P

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I think he means something like a man-in-the-middle thing where he can intercept the messages, edit and send them....I don't think there is a simple program available for this purpose, simply because you would need to hijack the connection and this is not that easy.
umm, but I have to admit I'm not into MSN and so I don't really know about the possibilities and flaws... :? (btw, is MSN using encryption or is the data send in clear text through the wire?)

Robbey

Post by Robbey »

bad_brain wrote:I think he means something like a man-in-the-middle thing where he can intercept the messages, edit and send them....I don't think there is a simple program available for this purpose, simply because you would need to hijack the connection and this is not that easy.
umm, but I have to admit I'm not into MSN and so I don't really know about the possibilities and flaws... :? (btw, is MSN using encryption or is the data send in clear text through the wire?)
Ok..There is a legit program because I swear to god My friend did it to me(not trying to offend you) but he wont send me the program..Ive seen it be done on other people....I just cant find the program..I believe its called a msn spoofer. But when I type that in google, All shit comes up. Quite simiply I just need a program or a way were I can
1.Sort of like edit the persons message and make it to what I want it to be..You can do this without a "man in the middle". LOl and for the last thing you said..I have no idea what your talking about..(not the best hacker :(..

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

bad_brain wrote:I think he means something like a man-in-the-middle thing where he can intercept the messages, edit and send them....I don't think there is a simple program available for this purpose, simply because you would need to hijack the connection and this is not that easy.
Just checked, it's sent in clear text
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Teodor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by Teodor »

yea well now...robbey began a topic, i think i will stick to it:) as b_b said i was willing to do something so that i can intercept messages that my friends are talking, or read a friends arhive ...(all this on yahoo, not msn) is that possible on yahoo? i mean, without hacking them, without injecting a RAT

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

could he have echoed a message using packetediting?.