I wanted to introduce myself.

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
telnet

I wanted to introduce myself.

Post by telnet »

Not a newby, but new to this site. I wanted to introduce myself. I have been looking for a community to get involved with. I like what I see so far here. A little about myself. I hack, I code in C++ . I write my own private programs such as keyloggers, R.A.T's, Rootkits. I don't talk too much about stuff I don't know about. I know a lot but have found that I learn something new with most every post I read.
I have a few programs as I have mentioned above and I am currently on a domain search to make a site next year sometime to post some of my programs.
I love to help people learn about anything related to computers and network security. Give me a problem you don't seem to be able to work out and come hell or high water I will work it out. Thats the best way to learn.
I do write custom programs for people when the price is right. But I also sell for a small price private programs I have already writen.
Most of all I just want to get involved. Meet people and have some fun.

Shall we begin now.

TelNet

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

Welcome to Suck-O TelNet! The boards are great, and usually you dont have to wait around very long for someone to reply to a post :) We look forward to teaching ya and learning from ya! Welcome again!

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

Welcome here! 8)

We have a download section with "Made by suck-o staff" so if you have any open source project, send them to the suck-o staff
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

welcome TelNet.... :wink:
sounds really nice, I´m sure we can learn much from each other... :D

telnet

Post by telnet »

I saw the downloads section. I for the most part don't ever make my projects open source. However, some of my stuff I am sure will become detectable at some point. At that time if I am allowed to do so I may upload them. I currently am working on a new R.A.T. My old one I may upload.
Thanks people.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

sure, no problem... :)