How can YOU become a Hacker.

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
linker71

Post by linker71 »

No way, there is a misunderstanding here, I would never atempt to attack my friend in that way!
I guess this is as close you can get to a 'tutorial' when it comes to DoS and DDoS ^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_service
I said before I simply wanted to copy a picture or something similar from his pc, and thats it, not a "Denial of Service", I refered to DOS actually meaning MS-DOS, I heard it is possible to penetrate another pc using it through some basic commands.

I hope that due to my inexperience I havent caused any great misunderstanding...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

I got rr

Post by DNR »

Linker,
Sorry about the delay in responding to your post, Apr.1st was a rough day here at suck-o
Now in answer to your question:

It is possible to access another computer, remote access is already included with windows, you can also use file-sharing programs, you can even make the other computer a webserver.

You say the mission is to copy something from his harddrive. You might already know what desktop OS he is running, that he might use IE6.X for his browser.
So craft a webpage for him to visit.
This is why it is important to at least learn some code, in this case HTML, and its SCRIPT, OBJECT, APPLET, and EMBED. It also does not have to be a page on a website, it can be HTML mail.

BUT- forums (a security conscious one anyway) and email services screen for most basic malicious code, so thats where your imagination comes in..

There are other ideas for stealing a file from a computer, maybe someone will get back to you here ..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

linker71 wrote:No way, there is a misunderstanding here, I would never atempt to attack my friend in that way!
I guess this is as close you can get to a 'tutorial' when it comes to DoS and DDoS ^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_service
I said before I simply wanted to copy a picture or something similar from his pc, and thats it, not a "Denial of Service", I refered to DOS actually meaning MS-DOS, I heard it is possible to penetrate another pc using it through some basic commands.

I hope that due to my inexperience I havent caused any great misunderstanding...
*Off Topic*
Any more posts on this topic like this here, will result in a warning. If you want to ask other questions use the part of the forum that the question is intended.

So we all know a hacker is not someone who just sits at a computer screen all day tapping around, its just a form of the term 'hacker'. Its a certain personality that makes us different from the rest. The ability to push ourselves into the pit of despair. The sleepless nights and days of malnourishment we can all ask ourselves why do we push ourselves to these breaking points. We move againt the path in front of us for a more lets say harder route and challenge ourselves where others take the easy route. Why are we never satisfied and always have to go that one step further. This has its advantages and its disadvantages, dont get me wrong. One day we feel on top of the world the next we hate everything and everything in it. Channelling energy is hard to do when the will is not there. Sometimes we all need to take time out to revitalize and rethink about ouselves and the future. Some times trying to hack yourself can seem a bad thing to do but sometimes we need to put pressure on ourselves. Its a part of life we dont always want at the time but still do this to ourselves. Put our minds through torturious thoughts and events. The only thing we cant challenge is time. This will go at the same no matter where we are whether it was in the past or future tense. What we can challenge is ourselves, our surroundings and our own trail of thoughts. Do what is right for you and just like before you will become bigger and better than before.

A hackers life grows with time....everyone else just lives it

Make your choices and dont look back 8)

t3st
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by t3st »

it do encourage me LOL..thanks for the reading...
if i got 5 hands..ill give you 5 thumbs up..:P

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

This is the best thread I've read. Ever. It is very inspiring and will most likely lead many new hackers in the right direction. "What do I really wan't to do?" is what we all need to figure out by ourselves. :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Lundis

Post by DNR »

Lundis,
Welcome to the forum.
Sometimes life is not what you want but your circumstance.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

F4LSE
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by F4LSE »

lundis the only thing you HAVE to do is pay taxes and die...
but some of us refuse to do both :wink:

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

I meant what kind of hacker you want to be.

You don't REALLY have to pay taxes anyway ^^

And thanks for the welcome, DNR

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

i was commenting on what DNR said

"Sometimes life is not what you want but your circumstance"

but i guess your right. you dont REALLY have to pay taxes. but if u want to live in the beautiful US the least you could do is pay taxes around here.

:wink:

Grymstone

Post by Grymstone »

Remember the Cheshire Catalyst: "A hacker is someone that hacks at a computer until it does what he wants."

That was the early definition anyway.

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Welcome Grym, stay awhile. :D

You sure love Cheshire, don't you? :P

sniper_wolf

Post by sniper_wolf »

this is cool... very helpful and informative for newbies like me thanks...

Nethski

NICE Post

Post by Nethski »

HI Im Nethski im an IT Profession and at the same time im a part time hacker i never read good Article like this before its very good its makes me impressive its makes me inspire .

~~Hope More People Will Known This Site and they will Donate to make this forum bigger and to be famous PLEASE Support This!!~~
~sorry for being worng grammar im not too good in english~

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

thanks Nethski, and greetings to the land of islands... :wink:
feel free to introduce yourself in the "general discussion" board, there is an extra thread.
and don't worry about the grammar, for many people here english is not the native language (me included), as long as people TRY to write properly it's no problem... :wink:

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Hey Nethski, welcome to suck-o, what ever you are into i am sure you will find people quite helpful but just first please read the rules and if there is anything you don't understand, then just goto the irc channel or feel free to pm. As bad_brain said it would be good for us all if you use the introduction thread.

You can find the topic here -

https://www.suck-o.com/modules.php?name ... topic&t=26

enjoy your stay :)