The "?" kid

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

sternbildchen wrote: I agree with b_b. On our school we also have some people who get bullied often. Some went to the teachers, but they haven't done anything, because they dont care.
I think that is what he meant when talking about how there were 100 billion ways to avoid it. He was being bullied and no one carred thej just turned away.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I bet he was also sexually abused as a child...I mean, you don't write such stuff without a reason:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... tech1.html
:(

FrankB
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics
Ph. D. in Sucko'logics

Post by FrankB »

bad_brain wrote:wow, that's the first one who admitted this Stavros. at least one who had the guts to tell the truth...because usually you really just see people saying "nobody treated him bad". and I'm pretty sure it's the media's fault too, because it's much easier to label somebody a "mad monster" instead of doing some real journalism. and I guess it's also in the interest of the politicians to see it black&white (offender=pure evil, all other=pure goodness) because it gives them the great opportunity to (ab)use such incidents for their interests, and it also keeps the people away from noticing how fucked up our "civilized" society is.
Amen to that, AMEN to that,.

But still, who is "Ismail AX" ?

( 20 posts following :-)

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

FrankB wrote: But still, who is "Ismail AX" ?
I think it is another product of his twisted mind. To give to the story a bit of mystery.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal