About phones!

Phone stuff....
Teodor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

About phones!

Post by Teodor »

guys...i'm pretty desperate ! i get at least 15 20 calls on my mobile from a number, that is on Vodafone !can i track this guy, or at least find the name of the caller?!

Help me if u know ! please......... :!:
Please Visit My Website ! You will like it. [url=http://www.extazymp3.com]Click here to Enter[/url]

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Well don't you have like a Romanian yellow pages? :/
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

yea , we do....but it only has numbers from the home phones ! cell phone numbers , aren't there.......so what the hell should i do, to catch this scam !?i know his number btw..

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

well can't you like, block the number if it annoys you?

Teodor

Post by Teodor »

mmmm..sounds good, and how can i do that?! even if it would be better to find out the asshole, what your saying is not bad.....so how do i do that?! :?

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Teodor wrote:mmmm..sounds good, and how can i do that?! even if it would be better to find out the asshole, what your saying is not bad.....so how do i do that?! :?
Dunno how it is in Romania, but in Sweden i think you can call the company that has your number and ask them to block incoming calls from the annoying number.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yeah, same here....simply call your phone provider hotline and tell them to block the number. but on many (newer) cell phones you also have the option to block the number by the phone itself too...even my very basic Nokia has this function.... :wink:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

how to reverse look up numbers

Post by DNR »

1. try to use a good search engine like copernic to drill the internet for any listing of that phone number or similar prefix. If people put the number on a website, it can be crawled just like a name. Try variations of the number - with and without area code.

2. try sites like reversephonedetective.com or phone-lookup.net they might provide free basic nfo on the number, or you can pay them to give a full personal report on the number and its owner. Just running my own number I got two results like this:

"Area Code 586
Area code 586 is designated as Michigan (Warren, Sterling Heights and Macomb County, split from 810).

Exchange 586-531
Exchange 531 appears to be located in Westland, MI. (Wayne County, Zipcode 48185)
"
By doing some research you could figure out what cell phone company has their exchange in Westland,mi. After locating the cell provider you would try to get them to tell you nfo on the phone number. In my state you can mail the Sec. of State requesting nfo on a vehicle's license plate. I am not sure if private companies like verizon would just give out the nfo to anyone requesting it - usually they respond to a law enforcement dept or court supoena. Thats why you'll hire a detective agency like the above websites to make an 'official request', $39 for a whole year sounds pretty good to me.

3.answer the damn phone, and tell the person to f-off. Or call his number at all hours, post the number in a popular bar bathroom "free blowjobs call 123-4567" He'll be too busy trying to block those numbers to call you :lol:

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: how to reverse look up numbers

Post by ayu »

DNR wrote:post the number in a popular bar bathroom "free blowjobs call 123-4567" He'll be too busy trying to block those numbers to call you :lol:

DNR

i am SO trying that..... :roll: