MSN EXPLOIT

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
kings2006
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

MSN EXPLOIT

Post by kings2006 »

I was chatting on msn messenger and someone exploited me I believe because my computer froze nothing was working. So i turn it off and then talk to him again and he said stop talking to me or else. then he froze me again. I tried using the netstat -n command on him but I couldn't get his Ip theres like 5 different things I'm connected to him how can i determine whico one is him. Also can some one introduce me to msn exploiting if it exist or a site which talks about it. Thank You.

ayu
Staff
Staff

Re: MSN EXPLOIT

Post by ayu »

kings2006 wrote:I was chatting on msn messenger and someone exploited me I believe because my computer froze nothing was working. So i turn it off and then talk to him again and he said stop talking to me or else. then he froze me again. I tried using the netstat -n command on him but I couldn't get his Ip theres like 5 different things I'm connected to him how can i determine whico one is him. Also can some one introduce me to msn exploiting if it exist or a site which talks about it. Thank You.

He probably sent you a lot of smileys or something, msn likes to freeze when it happens. Happens more on "not so fast" computers. And about the IP, i don't think you can see his IP if you aren't like sending him a file directly to him (as in not sending through the msn server). I am not sure though, but i don't think the connection is opened all the time when chatting.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Nerdz
The Architect
The Architect
Location: #db_error in: select usr.location from sucko_member where usr.id=63;

Post by Nerdz »

I used to do this as a proof of concept to one of my friend... get a animate emoticon and send them like 500 of them. If you can, install a patch from mess.be and use msn 7.5(don't know if it works on other version).

It freeze the msn of the other... but be nice with it because they can simply block you... If they wait 5 minutes they can see who sended it.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for one day.
Learn a man to fish, you feed him for life.

kings2006
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by kings2006 »

Thank You guys just one more question. There is lots of tutorials on the web and says send the other person a file and then type netstat -n and you see their ip address but It's hard to do thru msn server. I don't think it can be done that way anymore. What do you guys think? whats the best way to get an IP. I tried Nmap but since im a noob its kind of complicated.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

I think that only helps if u send large files, otherwise it goes trhough msn servers.

so wen its big u prolly have direct contact with him and if u do packet editing u can prolly see his ip address.

hope this helps

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I think you would have to open a port to get the direct connect when transfering, or else it would still go through msn servers.

Think it's port 8080 you have to open
but i read somewhere that it is a port range from 6891 to 6900 so i am not completely sure, but i guess the last one is correct : /
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

i was reading an article by b-b in the top 10 section a few weeks ago as a noob to this forum and treid a few ways to do this b4 and a few years ago it was possible just to get there ip from a 3 way handshake on netstat but as we know its now masked by the servers. i used a packet sniffer at first from the download section which only reveals the ip on a file transfer. as b-b had stated in the artivle this was also possible with etheral which is also in the download section. so off i went and to my surprise every message i sent was or recieved was logged. and as also stated by b_b this also works with yahoo although ive not managed to get it work without a reply as b_b did but i didnt spend that much time with it as ive other things to be reading and learning.

if u have a look right through the forum you will find all the information you need to start good luck and have fun

kings2006
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by kings2006 »

Thank You guys for all your help.