code idea

Questions about programming languages and debugging

what you think about it? (read first post)

great idea
63%
bad idea
25%
dont know and your english sucks.
13%

Total votes: 8

mrmike
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

code idea

Post by mrmike »

:D hey im really fascinated of that peoples here, here are great commercial artist, very great programmers,and peoples with very good ideas!

:D why you dont make a suck-o projekt??, like build all together a trojan (or something else) the peoples how are good in graphics make the overview,icoon etc,etc, the ideas bring the peoples wich arent good in coding and the progammers try (like open source) to make it...
or a lil contest in programming languages and programmers?....(like c++ versus vb or asssembler)

soo please all vote and comment it (and sorrry for my english but i try it so good i can xDD)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Vlady/48265b8wj96xhce.gif[/img]

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

we had a programming contest a while back but it was unsuccessful and we have talked about creating a project area where members can help with the development of programs etc.., its kinda slow and there has to be an overall 'want' to do it within the community

pseudo_opcode
cyber messiah
cyber messiah

Post by pseudo_opcode »

Yeah this idea surely looks good on papers, but practically everyone is too busy with their personal lives, so i dont think it would be really possible... but still we may discuss this in our next meetings..

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

:roll: hmm ok thats right....but the idea with the special area is very good... how should they look? with sources?

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

of course...open source, man... :)

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

i like the idea esspecially with people who you know are visitng the site regular and also give us noobs an insite into a few different ideas and will help us learn faster. ok yeah what can a noob do for you i dont know it was your sujjestion and am open to ideas. im a fast learner and will put my energy into 1 thing at a time to be involved and i also have the time. i have my own business and and dont have to worry about how much time i spend on anything. for the last week ive spent 12 - 16 hrs a day learning linux, reading hacking for dummies, reading vb for dummies and testing the way things work. am also deciding which language to learn between java and c++ but if 1 of you gave me something to learn and do to which even if it was a small contribution to the project, i would set my sight on that 1 goal only. damn course i would like to be involved as this is something i have been interested in since i was 16. even my school projects were on hackin and cracking i remeber lol and this was some time ago(34 now). since that time ive worked hard and achieved a lot but now have the time to go bk to school i call it (did ia year BIT where ilearned cobol and SSDM problem solving etc about 98/99) and do something ive always dreamed about. Ive no maliciouse intentions (yet - maybe enough time on here i will have lol) so go on lets have a go. hell ive learnt enugh from reading on this site im prepared to pay a subsciption lol :wink:

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well, if it invovles suck-o then I am in. But like said above, making a remote communication connection between so many users is hard to maintain especially with time differences such as me. Although it does sound like a good idea, it is said undone. Quite complex in a certain manner, but it can be done with alot of effort. :wink:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]

mrmike

Post by mrmike »

:D thanx for the comments! and for showing me the bad sites of that..
but i think when we have enought motivation for that projekt it works...
we have irc,e-mail and maybe ts or something like that, or like CircuitB0mB says; he could make a area only for that projekt with a lil shoutbox or something like that, and the noobs (like me^^) can learn a lot of that projekt, and can write readme or so shit like that...
so every new way is hard, but every way is possible^^

ebrizzlez
Kage
Kage

Post by ebrizzlez »

Well, now if you put it as a learning experince, it does sound actually like a good idea. But seeing mutiple people will be working on this, it would be hard for each user to communicate and explain every bit of there code or try to explain someone's elses code. It would be very complex as said before, but I dont have any admin power to start somthing like this, you need to talk to Bad_Brain if you want to do something like this, and he will probabley agree with me for it being complex and a bit hard to work out, cause most of the advance will work on all the projects and trying to balance out the levels of work between the different skills of each user causes for great and dogged order and organization. :roll:
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ebrizzlez/4lsint1.jpg[/img]